3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Others might not agree, but for where this game is, I think it's really good. Obviously, there isn't a lot of content, but for what we have, it's good. It isnt grind-heavy, yet still has a leveling system. The story is intriguing, and its honestly pretty hot. My one complaint is that there isn't enough Froppy content. I require more Froppy content. Not going to rate this just yet since it is still super early in development, but I'm looking forward to future content.

Edit: I just saw that status update, and all I can say is that I almost nutted, so thank you for that.
Thank you. It's always good to hear feedback from our players, especially if they are enjoying the game. Though criticisms are always welcome as well.

A lot of people like Tsuyu it seems. While our frog girl's story won't progress for awhile after this focused update on her, there will be smaller, bonus scenes for the players to discover included in future updates. This goes for all the other girls as well.

We hope to keep seeing you in the future.

Almost wanted to call you out on it. Cant wait for the update when it drops somewhere soon
Technically, the update is done, though we aren't satisfied with some of the expressions during the new scenes, thus deciding to redraw most of it, and add a few new ones. Expect the patreon release within 24 hours.

Reactions: Jestizer

Jestizer

Apr 10, 2019
Thank you. It's always good to hear feedback from our players, especially if they are enjoying the game. Though criticisms are always welcome as well.

A lot of people like Tsuyu it seems. While our frog girl's story won't progress for awhile after this focused update on her, there will be smaller, bonus scenes for the players to discover included in future updates. This goes for all the other girls as well.

We hope to keep seeing you in the future.

Technically, the update is done, though we aren't satisfied with some of the expressions during the new scenes, thus deciding to redraw most of it, and add a few new ones. Expect the patreon release within 24 hours.
pog. cant wait for tomorrow then

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.12 is live for 5$ and up Patreons!

Finally, we're able to get it out. The public version will be up a week after this. Here is the changelogs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestizer

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is the new combat UI that will be applied from the next patch. There're still some flaws with it. The black bar above the enemy's HP bar for example, but they will all be cleaned up in time.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
This is the new combat UI that will be applied from the next patch. There're still some flaws with it. The black bar above the enemy's HP bar for example, but they will all be cleaned up in time.

That looks much better in my opinion. Could you also add a Help button that explains the attack pros and cons, for those of us with short memories?

murad3112

Mar 22, 2018
You can only enter it after the protagonist decided to check on her. There will be a line like "You can now visit Tsuyu's room." before you can visit her.
yeah that already happened but I cannot possible click on her house

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm unable to find out what I'm supposed to do I've done everything from Tsuyus side.
When it comes to Ochaco after doing Talk 2/2 and Gravity 4/4 I can't do anything else and didn't get any scenes.

Edit: Never mind find out about the chair part.

Edit 2: Is there anything from Ochaco after beating the villain when visiting her in the convenience store?

Last edited:

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Edit 2: Is there anything from Ochaco after beating the villain when visiting her in the convenience store?
Yes, there's still one more scene after that. The content is over when you get the message that says it's over. Try checking back with her at school the following day, or wait for her text during the evening, depending on what you chose.

How can I save on Android?
My bad, I disabled quick menu and forgot to put it back for the android version.
It's fixed now, please download it again from the OP. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Jul 9, 2017
I'm getting an error whenever I try to buy chocolate and get the notification to try and visit with Tsuyu. Don't know how to upload traceback file. I'm using a save from v0.11, so I suspect that's at least part of the issue.

Also, can't access the beach at all.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes