3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Mac links download PC files
Please use MEGA link for now, it's still the Mac version. Seems like whichever mod editted my post made a mistake there. I'll report it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

So only masturbation and voyuer scenes so far?
If you mean Tsuyu's route then yes, it only comes that far for now. Ochaco's route gives a little more. I'm sorry if this update seems small regarding content. Most of the time was spent on transitioning to the new story structure and testing out the battle system. Next update will be bigger, content wise, though most of it will be Tsuyu.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you mean Tsuyu's route then yes, it only comes that far for now. Ochaco's route gives a little more. I'm sorry if this update seems small regarding content. Most of the time was spent on transitioning to the new story structure and testing out the battle system. Next update will be bigger, content wise, though most of it will be Tsuyu.
I was more referring to the tags. The changelog gives very little actual content data.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Gotta say that the 'combat' is way too tedious and boring. How many times do we have to lose before the quirks level up enough to win?
I keep getting the third robot down to a third and then run out of powers. Is there another mental ability other than dark shadow? Because that's literally the one (worthless) mental ability I've seen so far.

And when you're helping out Ochaco at the store when the villain attacks, it forces you into the three robot fight again instead, making it now impossible to move forward if you aren't fully charged and able to kill all three. And since I got two mentals in a row, I couldn't even kill the second one.

Last edited:

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Gotta say that the 'combat' is way too tedious and boring. How many times do we have to lose before the quirks level up enough to win?
I keep getting the third robot down to a third and then run out of powers. Is there another mental ability other than dark shadow? Because that's literally the one (worthless) mental ability I've seen so far.
In case I didn't make it clear that you should go ask for help after losing to those robots, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have prevented the player from being able to retry at all before getting help. You can win without, but you will need either luck, or finish all other available route for a better chance at it.

Yes, there will be more skills to unlock later.

Thank you for your feedback.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In case I didn't make it clear that you should go ask for help after losing to those robots, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have prevented the player from being able to retry at all before getting help. You can win without, but you will need either luck, or finish all other available route for a better chance at it.

Yes, there will be more skills to unlock later.

Thank you for your feedback.
Well the bug forcing me to fight the robots instead of 'villain 1' is impossible for me to back out of, now. So it's too late for that. I'll wait until a future update.
I'll attach the bugged save so you can maybe fix it before the next update.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well the bug forcing me to fight the robots instead of 'villain 1' is impossible for me to back out of, now. So it's too late for that. I'll wait until a future update.
I'll attach the bugged save so you can maybe fix it before the next update.
I looked at the code and it actually can happen like that, damn...
I'll fix it ASAP, thank you again and sorry for the bug.

Edit: For anyone else reading this, to avoid this bug, if you started Mei route, finish it before moving to Ochaco route. Sorry for the trouble. I'll post the update with the fix as soon as I can.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hotfix 0.11c:
- Fix a game-breaking bug that make you enter the wrong fight if you leave Mei hanging before going after Ochaco :p.

Will update the OP as soon as I can.

Reactions: Jestizer

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Found this and I am interested in this game.
It had my interest with MHA characters, but seeing the screenshot being able to massage Uraraka made me want to try it out asap. Loved this build and like every other build, the worst part is getting to the part where I have to wait for more.
Good luck with this project.

kumogekkou

Sep 3, 2018
Well done, of all the MHA games, yours is the closest to the actual art style. Can't wait to see more.

marc359

Aug 3, 2017
I was stuck there too for a bit. To move forward you have to leave to the overworld map, and then click on the sports field in order to train.
Thanks, can't believe I missed that. It was the only place I did not click lol.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Renpy without an android version? That seems like your cutting off quite a large audience for no reason.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
During combat, it's really difficult to see the text buttons. I'd suggest doing something to make them stand out more, like using a small graphic, changing the background, etc.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
We're not dead yet! Here's some sneak peek at the next release, which will be available for Patreon in the next few days, then public a week after that.

The beach is open for business!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And some sketches of actions for our Tsuyu, as promised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy it, and look forward to our 0.12 update!

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Others might not agree, but for where this game is, I think it's really good. Obviously, there isn't a lot of content, but for what we have, it's good. It isnt grind-heavy, yet still has a leveling system. The story is intriguing, and its honestly pretty hot. My one complaint is that there isn't enough Froppy content. I require more Froppy content. Not going to rate this just yet since it is still super early in development, but I'm looking forward to future content.

Edit: I just saw that status update, and all I can say is that I almost nutted, so thank you for that.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes