3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
what exactly is the helper saying, and what was the prier step. Not the last time she was mentioned as they there is some cross-references but what was the last literal even you did with her. If I know where you are on her questline I may be able to help more but right now I'm not exactly sure where you are.
The helper is literally blank it stopped showing after the movie date. But I managed to get to the scene where Tsuyu talks to Jiro and Tsuyu thinks to herself whether or not I asked Jiro to join the team.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The helper is literally blank it stopped showing after the movie date. But I managed to get to the scene where Tsuyu talks to Jiro and Tsuyu thinks to herself whether or not I asked Jiro to join the team.
Just went through it again. She gives you her power right after the movie and he also ask her to join his team then. sounds like your game may be glitched. Also when asked what level of guitar strings to buy what level did you pick. I did the same as her. Not sure if it makes a difference but could I guess.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
For everyone who plays this Game, the Itch.io site updated their version since the developer made a mistake with the Gallery (Jiros Scenes weren't there). So I recommend to download it again from there.

Reactions: Testerguy19

WanderingGuy

Mar 16, 2022
Gallery unlock for the gallery found on the computer, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
Isn't it normal to just click and download this? why can't i download?

init 999 python:
Replay.locked = property(lambda _: False, lambda *_: None)

When I click it, a message like this appears, but I don't know what to do.

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
Isn't it normal to just click and download this? why can't i download?

init 999 python:
Replay.locked = property(lambda _: False, lambda *_: None)

When I click it, a message like this appears, but I don't know what to do.
right click on at attachment and select download, do not open it

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
For everyone who plays this Game, the Itch.io site updated their version since the developer made a mistake with the Gallery (Jiros Scenes weren't there). So I recommend to download it again from there.
But you have to buy the game on itch though? Or maybe we'll just wait for a new update?

(Scrolled back and found out it was only one scene, so not really worth it. Waiting seems like the viable method I guess)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
But you have to buy the game on itch though? Or maybe we'll just wait for a new update?

(Scrolled back and found out it was only one scene, so not really worth it. Waiting seems like the viable method I guess)

RE: Hero Academia
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Name your own price

Download 'RE: Hero Academia'
This game is free but the developer accepts your support by letting you pay what you think is fair for the game.

you don't have to pay 2$ is the suggested price if you look over the impute field you will see.

No thanks, just take me to the downloads

click that.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

You can download it for free. The Version which is here has no Jiro Gallery at all, so you can't replay it at the Gallery at all.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Steven Stone

Aug 2, 2021
I've been playing it so far and I've been enjoying it. I only have a few problems. When trying to do the ochaco questline it stoped at training level 4 and when I click on the option again it soft locks me in the training area. The other problem is that when I try to fight the tentacle bot, if I lose, it soft locks me in the bedroom

Steven Stone

Aug 2, 2021
I'm positive this will be patches out in the future, and I'll be keeping up with the development in the mean time. Thank you for taking the time to read this (if you do) and for making an enjoyable game

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
Im stuck with Ochako, the hint says massage her twice, but when I do go to do the second massage, it wont let me click it, and it says "0/1" I'm very confused

Reactions: GrammarApe

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a folder for Jiro CG? I can't seem to find it on the pc so I had to make do with the save files.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Is there a folder for Jiro CG? I can't seem to find it on the pc so I had to make do with the save files.
Dude I explained it a couple of times already. The Version of this site here is the corrupted one, the Developer forgot the gallery. He posted a fixed Version on his itch.io Site.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes