3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

order666

Mar 23, 2017
idk if it's a bug or not, but I lost the alley fight to the main baddy. next day, it says "better find a way to protect myself and go back" but the map is greyed out and I can't leave the house. neither of the closets in the bedroom have anything useful, neither does the computer. only thing i can interact with in the bathroom is the shower and it gives me a "i have no business in there" message. Help??

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
very little. there's some combat with her, and one scene that could be considered a date. that's it for now.
Not true at all, the 0.25 Update was a Jiro Update, she get's the D in this Update from MC.

thanks, guess I'll wait and pray for more Jiro content. :)
There is Sex for Jiro, the one who replied to you has listed you Jiros Content before the 0.25 Update. The Dude propably didn't even play the 0.25 Update.
You should wait one or two days to play it. The Gallery didn't got updated as it should. They work on a fix right now.

Last edited:

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
i got stuck with Ochaco Quest. After finishing training 4/4 and talk 2/2, giving Ochaco a massage after training 1/2, i can't offer massage the 2nd time when clicking the chair. the option is disabled.

Reactions: Trismo

doruido

Jul 1, 2020
i got stuck with Ochaco Quest. After finishing training 4/4 and talk 2/2, giving Ochaco a massage after training 1/2, i can't offer massage the 2nd time when clicking the chair. the option is disabled.
You have to interact with the chair before you talk to her. Going through the dialogue first leads to a softlock.

order666

Mar 23, 2017
Not true at all, the 0.25 Update was a Jiro Update, she get's the D in this Update from MC.

There is Sex for Jiro, the one who replied to you has listed you Jiros Content before the 0.25 Update. The Dude propably didn't even play the 0.25 Update.
You should wait one or two days to play it. The Gallery didn't got updated as it should. They work on a fix right now.
my mistake then. I played the update and it said there was no more jiro content after that movie scene.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
God, how many BNHA games are there?! This is the 8th I've found or so, I hope this offers something better than all the others tho.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Are we going to be able to have a more active role in the relationship Tsuyu's non blackmail rout?

Currently it feels more like she is dating Nemuri than you, and that most of it is just happening off screen.
It feels like were just ignoring the elephant in the room the way things are going. Like the scene where you check on her after the choice. They say nothing happened but she's bright red and her panties are pulled down, which implies something did happen. Then the embarrassment with the kiss implies either nothing had happened, or she wouldn't be so embarrassed with just a kiss, or something had happened and she's embarrassed being in front of the MC. Then after the rescue its implied that they have been doing more but its just left open to what extent. You keep being reminded that she likes you but then its like if she liked you so much why is she spending so little time with you, and so much time time with Nemuri.

It's not that I have a problem with the 3way thing they have going on. It's more the way the 3way leads to the MC seeming like the 3th wheel. I was expecting it to be you and Tsuyu with Nemuri thrown in here and there, but the current content, and dialogue feels (at least to me) that it's Tsuyu with Nemuri with the MC thrown in here and there. We as players don't even get to get in on the "action" happening behind the scenes with a CG scene. Then again the "action" is implied so there may not even be that much to see in the first place.

The current route seems ambiguous and currently it seems like you ether choose "nice guy" and let Nemuri take the lead or "bad guy" and you take the lead, but cant have "nice guy" and take the lead. given I could be misjudging the blackmail rout as I only schemed through the scenes as I didn't want to invest to much time in a rout I didn't want to go down. That, and as was stated earlier the the "nice guy" route was crated sooner when the dev didn't have as clear of a picture where he wanted to go which I think translates into the story as the ambiguity of the route.

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019

Would you happen to know how to continue Jiros route in order to get her on your team. I cant figure out what to do, the last scene I had involving Jiro was the one where tsuyu was talking to jiro and wondered if we invited her to the team.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Would you happen to know how to continue Jiros route in order to get her on your team. I cant figure out what to do, the last scene I had involving Jiro was the one where tsuyu was talking to jiro and wondered if we invited her to the team.
What part of the story are you at, and what those the helper say? I had her in my team after the beach lair but before the mall event.

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
What part of the story are you at, and what those the helper say? I had her in my team after the beach lair but before the mall event.
The helper isnt giving me any info for jiro it just says where she is. But I tried to contact her both before and after the beach lair but nothing is happening. I currently loaded myself back before the beach lair to see if I can get her on my team then but I cant get her on my team after either it seems.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The helper isnt giving me any info for jiro it just says where she is. But I tried to contact her both before and after the beach lair but nothing is happening. I currently loaded myself back before the beach lair to see if I can get her on my team then but I cant get her on my team after either it seems.
what exactly is the helper saying, and what was the prier step. Not the last time she was mentioned as they there is some cross-references but what was the last literal even you did with her. If I know where you are on her questline I may be able to help more but right now I'm not exactly sure where you are.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes