WhyUgh

Jul 10, 2018
Recently found the game, never played the first version but really liked this one. The art is real good, didn't find anything grating about the language or the dialogues, and the story has potential. Keep up the good work people!

However, I got stuck after an event. After talking to Eraserhead about the address recommendation, I am sent to the navigation screen at the office building. The next event doesn't trigger after that. I think it should be about getting something to eat at the convenience store or maybe at the office about renting the place. Spent days, came at different times, save/load, nothing.

SleepyZeber

Mar 31, 2020
Recently found the game, never played the first version but really liked this one. The art is real good, didn't find anything grating about the language or the dialogues, and the story has potential. Keep up the good work people!

However, I got stuck after an event. After talking to Eraserhead about the address recommendation, I am sent to the navigation screen at the office building. The next event doesn't trigger after that. I think it should be about getting something to eat at the convenience store or maybe at the office about renting the place. Spent days, came at different times, save/load, nothing.
Same here even with a clear start, i even messing with the code doesn't help...
i guess we can only wait for an update

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes