• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat~ [Final] [Escu:de, Element]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 25, 2019
Friends I'm worried. Sekai Project previously had Re;Lord 3 listed as one of their ongoing projects, that the translation was done and that they were just waiting on a build but... It doesn't list it on their site at all anymore!

I am praying to the gods of gaming that this means they took it off the list because it's about to be released but... it has been at least a week now since they took the listing down.

I'm anxious.

Edit: I took a gander using the Wayback Machine today, it appears they removed it off of their site sometime between July 6th and July 8th. Looking through their social media sites I don't see any reference to what's happening with this one.

Edit 2: Okay, I should've been paying more attention, haha. Sekai Project doesn't list it anymore, but Denpasoft does, with it saying that it's in QA right now. So it's not abandoned. Makes sense though, with Denpasoft being Sekai Projects eroge label. Don't know why I didn't think to check there earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrkRyder
Sep 25, 2019
I´m unfamiliar with how these things work. Do you any idea how long it might take to release? (month? year?)
So, the release schedule of the previous games has been:
Re;Lord 1 - Japanese - June 2014, English - March 2018
Re;Lord 2 - Japanese - May 2015, English - November 2021
Re;Lord 3 - Japanese - July 2017, English - TBD

I know they started working on the third one around June/July of 2021, at the same time they were working on the second one, though the last project status Sekai Project ever gave it was in October of 2021:

Translation: 100%
Editing: 100%
QA: 0%
Engine Work: 0%

Prior to when they removed it from Sekai Projects site (July of 2022), Denpasoft just listed it as "Waiting on Build". However after they removed it from Sekai Project's site, on Denpasoft's website now it says: "In QA".

So, IDK how long it SHOULD take, but this is far from the only game they've picked up that they've taken forever on. I was digging around on the Wayback Machine for both sites, and there's a couple other projects that have similarly been on the back burner for just as long if not longer.

Just gotta be patient, unfortunately.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
[This is a repeat of the post from the previous game]
I found out my own reason for this side-by-side error. As mentioned before, I have already tried the registry edit and the Microsoft Redistribution packets, but none of them would work and it still gives me the same side-by-side error. Later when I tried to play the game on my laptop, it had no issues. I realized one thing that might be giving me this error on my desktop is because I have an ASUS motherboard, in which I've heard has a little issue with running this game due to some small configuration.
Sadly, I don't feel like messing with my settings on the desktop motherboard and I feel content with playing the ESCLUDE game on my laptop instead. Until I know its a simple fix, then I won't bother messing with this anymore.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Looks like they finally got the last part of it out, !

I didn't find a thread here yet, so I'm assuming most of you guys forgot about there even being a third part of these games by now? Ngl I kind of did it myself until looking at the recently released section on vndb today, lol.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Looks like they finally got the last part of it out, !

I didn't find a thread here yet, so I'm assuming most of you guys forgot about there even being a third part of these games by now? Ngl I kind of did it myself until looking at the recently released section on vndb today, lol.
Not gonna lie, I had low-key given up hope on this one.

The previews for part 3 at the end of part 2 were a lot darker (as in, burning cities), and there were some tidbits of foreshadowing throughout parts 1 and 2. So I was pretty excited for part 3.

There's a few blink-and-you'll-miss-it dialogues where it's heavily implied that Ria is the most insidious character in the entire series. Darius, of all people, is one of the only characters who's on to her. He even calls her out on it sometime later in pt. 2 - something like "I should never have allowed you to hang out with my son". Ria then basically mocks him with a "What ever might you mean~?"

So kudos for letting us know! I'm legit stoked now.

Reactions: rKnight

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
It's really a great game and I put around 4/5 hours into. The only problem is, there's a LOT to grind through until you get to an hscene. It's not bad in the sense that there is the strip combat before then, so when you get to the scene it's very satisfying, but, my god. Hours for a single scene is a bit much. After defeating the 2nd witch, i didnt have it in me to do the 3rd act so I got a full save.

MrTAToad

Apr 5, 2024
Not gonna lie, I had low-key given up hope on this one.

The previews for part 3 at the end of part 2 were a lot darker (as in, burning cities), and there were some tidbits of foreshadowing throughout parts 1 and 2. So I was pretty excited for part 3.

There's a few blink-and-you'll-miss-it dialogues where it's heavily implied that Ria is the most insidious character in the entire series. Darius, of all people, is one of the only characters who's on to her. He even calls her out on it sometime later in pt. 2 - something like "I should never have allowed you to hang out with my son". Ria then basically mocks him with a "What ever might you mean~?"

So kudos for letting us know! I'm legit stoked now.
Plus. of course how Ria treats the witches both before and after her time travels. Ria is very lucky Wifried's ego got in the way of her suggestion that he should kill Fine

Last edited:

Jotarosuke

Apr 8, 2020
Would anyone know how to extract the assets from the Bin files? I have tried various methods including mounting to a virtual drive and extracting using a 7-zip plugin and I have had no success.

I have no promises but I would like to attempt to uncensor things.

MrTAToad

Apr 5, 2024
It may be worth trying an ARC unpacked
( )

I don't know what format Re;Lord uses but it may be that

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes