VN Others Completed Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat~ [Final] [Escu:de, Element]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
Ah Re;lord, one of my most favorite VN's of all time (granted the list isn't long). Glad to see them getting translated. Will definitely replay them once the 3rd is done.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Maowe

May 7, 2020
If I learned anything from yamizore revengers is that escude games are pretty slow on gameplay, a learn the game from the inside thing more than just go in and expect to get scenes. No... even with the time limits they give, grinding these games are just cringe if you don't understand it.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Dammit all, I try and try, but...

*Sigh*

Any trick to destroy all clothes during the boss battle anyway? Probably should have picked easy when starting the game to do that but alas...

Edit: Aaaand I do it when I realize the correct way to do this, jeez.

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
So... I see BDSM in the tags, but not sure I got any BDSM content? Am I missing something or is the tag just wrong?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Filter out censored tag if it is a dealbreaker for you Here.
It's a fetish, I'd pick censored pussy over a poorly drawn one every day if I could.
It all depends on the type of censorship. If they're going to do giant blurry pixellated messes, why bother even drawing that angle? It just looks bad, to me.

Reactions: PeteHanson

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Game does not whanna start when i use the .exe file
even using windows troubleshooter the game whont start at all

Last edited:

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
A Clasic In fact, Wilfred's trouser leviathan is so powerful it has single-handedly improved race relations between humans and virtually any other race that can accommodate his girth"

• Angry
Reactions: deadbeatdude

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Plot twist: Saarland is an actual state in Germany and I can confirm that it is inhabited by real (german) demons. But I'm not sure why such a cute witch would want to invade that forsaken plot of land between France, Germany and Luxembourg...

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
Are there any extra rewards for completing the challenges and the game on hard/chaotic difficulties, or any new items in the shop in harder game modes?
It's just that besides some achievements and leveling all the chars to max there seems to not be any purpose for going through the game again.

Also, for those delaying for turn for extra money.
I gave a few tries to cheat engine without much luck on skill points, exp and turns. But money really was just a basic 4 byte exact value search. At the very least it can help you clearing out the shop without too much grinding.

Last edited:

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
Is fullscreen resolution supposed to be low? Is there a way to increase it? I can't find it in game options or a config file to change it.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
This might be a noob question, but does the 'Force Skip' option skip choices as well?
No need to worry about that - there are no choices in this game. Not in the VN segments, at least.

There's skippable content in the gameplay segments, but even that doesn't affect the overall plot. The story remains the same no matter what you do. Which is kind of ironic, considering the timetravel plot.

Reactions: PeteHanson
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes