VN Others Completed Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat~ [Final] [Escu:de, Element]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Oh man, I seriously hope I won't have to wait another three years before part 3 gets translated.

The says that the translation and editing of part 3 are done, but the coding has yet to begin. I suppose we might see a release next summer if we're very lucky...

Oct 22, 2017
100% Gallery
Overwrite the file in C:\User\User Name\OneDrive\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save
Does this link still work for anyone? I downloaded it and extracted but it was a notepad with an error about Cloudflare. Not sure if that's on me or the link but I don't use Cloudflare

AkenBosch

Sep 3, 2019
100% Gallery

Overwrite the file in C:\User\User Name\OneDrive\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save or overwrite the file in C:\User\User Name\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save for local account user.

Anonfile:

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
how does one edit the save as i tried to use this site https [ Save Editor] ://www.saveeditonline.com/ but it didnt work XD

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Alright,my turn to destroy this game. Here's my save after 5 rounds (previous round was dedicated to leveling, all in chaos mode. I found out you can actually go ABOVE level 99. I thought you would cap at level 99,but there is no restriction). Here is Wilfred in all his glory at level 101.

100% Gallery

Overwrite the file in C:\User\User Name\OneDrive\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save or overwrite the file in C:\User\User Name\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save for local account user.

Anonfile:
Like this person said, place the save file in: C:\User\User Name\Documents\ESCUDE\ReLord2_K\save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clearing Normal mode unlocks Chaos mode. Clearing Chaos mode unlocks nightmare mode. I haven't cleared nightmare mode,so I don't know if there's an additional difficulty after that.

Reactions: chanzy7

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Here's a random test I decided to do to see the exp modifiers of different difficulties, with the very first enemy you encounter after selecting a difficulty:

Easy: 125 exp
Normal: 125 exp
Hard: 464 exp
Chaos: 527 exp
Nightmare: 562 exp

Keep in mind this is base exp of that one monkey, and this is before adding in modifiers like the bonus exp you get from time,block combo and multi kills.

Edit: Ok, added in lists of exp supports modifiers. From the tests,i can say that exp bonus provided by Hertfort's mayor is roughly 9%, Alarune is 10%, and Fine seems to be roughly 21% increase on higher difficulties (but 33% on normal difficulty for some reason). Of the three supports that provide exp increase, Alarune is probably the least worth it, since the chance to trigger is roughly 15-25% of every kill. Fine provides the LARGEST exp boost,but in return makes all your fights harder (increased enemy levels, which means they hit harder and take longer to kill), and decreases your own attack.

Last edited:

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018

For those who want to play part 3 while waiting for the English version to come out. You just need to open the Application with 'Locale Emulator" otherwise you will get an error. But the game isn't too hard to naviage in Japanese. Game play is the same and figuring out the extra things shouldn't be too hard.

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone have cheat table for this game ? The old ssg used for jp version did not work in this version :(

sertomaniac

Jan 2, 2018
Are there any extra rewards for completing the challenges and the game on hard/chaotic difficulties, or any new items in the shop in harder game modes?
It's just that besides some achievements and leveling all the chars to max there seems to not be any purpose for going through the game again.

Also, for those delaying for turn for extra money.
I gave a few tries to cheat engine without much luck on skill points, exp and turns. But money really was just a basic 4 byte exact value search. At the very least it can help you clearing out the shop without too much grinding.
I've had success with skill points with Cheat Engine. 4 byte value type, search for current skill point value times 256. Same pattern doesn't work on turn count or block count though.

Last edited:

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Hero: "As if straight out of a fairy tale, one way or another, this outfit COMES OFF by midnight." :sneaky:

Second installment of the Re;Lord, but censorship is still present... Damn!
I've seen enough HENTAI, to say (with resignation), :cry: that the best way to enjoy these Japanese Games is to get used to mosaics.
Why I can't see this scene?There is also two events I think which is repeated again.

Riversky

Aug 3, 2017
Mega

For those who want to play part 3 while waiting for the English version to come out. You just need to open the Application with 'Locale Emulator" otherwise you will get an error. But the game isn't too hard to naviage in Japanese. Game play is the same and figuring out the extra things shouldn't be too hard.

I have a problem with Locale Emulator in this game that I don't understand. After a few minutes playing, the game crashes. The music continues, but I can't do anything. It only happens to me on the map, when I want to move the character. Does anyone know why it happens?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
I have a problem with Locale Emulator in this game that I don't understand. After a few minutes playing, the game crashes. The music continues, but I can't do anything. It only happens to me on the map, when I want to move the character. Does anyone know why it happens?
I have no idea. Try running Locale Emulator with Admin

Riversky

Aug 3, 2017
I have no idea. Try running Locale Emulator with Admin
I did several tests with the configuration, that too, but it didn't work. I've tried starting the game several times and it crashes in different places, but it won't let me get much further into the tutorial.

Anyway, thanks for replying. I think I'll have to wait for the translation to come out.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Game does not whanna start when i use the .exe file
even using windows troubleshooter the game whont start at all
No need to worry about that - there are no choices in this game. Not in the VN segments, at least.

There's skippable content in the gameplay segments, but even that doesn't affect the overall plot. The story remains the same no matter what you do. Which is kind of ironic, considering the timetravel plot.
If you had the same problem as me you need the (x86) version of c++ 2008.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I have that installed but the problem still persist, can you provide the specific file so I can confirm if its the same
I got it from microsoft's site:
Another common reason for this game crashing at startup is a conflict with "sonic studio" usually with asus motherboards.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Why does someone takes a deal about mosaic censorship on the first page, isn't that a common thing with their regulation. Don't expect to get uncensored or animated in most of Japanese VN

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes