• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Re;Lord 3 ~The demon lord of Groessen and the final witch~ [Final] [Escu:de]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 5, 2024
It's a shame the extras were never translated either - it would have been interesting to see what the VA's thought of their characters.

He knew. It's what makes it so much more grim. In an event before the last battle he says "I may be somewhat socially inept, but I'm not an idiot" (paraphrasing) when Erica meets him at night and goes away without saying anything.
Yes, that's true. I'm not sure whether it was his love for Ria that kept him cold on Erika, or whether he just saw her as inferior and just property of his. He is also slightly upset after he's killed her, although I wouldn't say he's really torn up about it.

I wonder if Erika was actually in love with Wilfried, or whether it was just some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Either way, it's a shame she didn't realise how dangerous he was.

I wonder if he ever visited the young Erika and told her not to become a witch, as she requested, especially as he states "not yet".

I honestly wish they made a non-H anime out of this
It would have been good - could certainly expanded a lot of areas.

But I would love to be able to recommend it to people. I actually have, but making people read VN is a near impossible task.
Yes, I find that with my own VN's too. I do mention it a lot on X, but no idea whether it gains any interest

I wonder how well the Re;Lord trilogy originally did - I notice that originally there were a lot of extras (stickers and so on) - it's a shame they aren't still available.

I do think Sekai/Denpasoft didn't always treat the series properly - the trailer for Re;Lord 2 was never translated and there were repeated sentences during Fine's first rape, and the VA extra's true. Plus, I found a few problems with the Codex, that I let Sekai know, but they may never bother to fix it.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2024
Does anyone have a chronological list of everything that happens in the Re;Lord series? I have started playing again, but it is pretty hard to get back into it knowing what's going to happen

Last edited:

J_Rob

Sep 20, 2023
Last scene in gallery still locked. Do i need to clear game second time to unlock it or smth?

Tryed to destroy Ria's spear in final battle, but it just regenerated

Oct 25, 2023
Last scene in gallery still locked. Do i need to clear game second time to unlock it or smth?

Tryed to destroy Ria's spear in final battle, but it just regenerated
If you refight the final battle in training/challenge mode (open up a newgame+ file), her clothes and weapon won't regenerate. That will add a picture of her naked (or with battle damaged clothes) to the gallery.

Reactions: lidinx
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes