d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sorry for this, just a coding error. That shouldn't be seen you you ain't with Filo's route. Already fixed but gonna seen the changes in the next update.
I really like your game but please stop forcing her on those who rejected her. Keep interactions with her minimum and only during team meetings or other important conversations. Don't make MC be emotional and caring towards her for those who are not on her route.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So I'm about 5 minutes into this and so far I've seen:
Creepy sex pervert MC who looks like an Oblivion NPC openly talking about creeping on girls in the shower
Violent, stupid tsundere who may or may not be related to MC
Creepy sex pervert male friend who also openly talks about creeping on girls in the shower
Reference to another AVN for no reason (this seems to be happening more and more recently)

Someone please tell me it gets better from here on out.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So I'm about 5 minutes into this and so far I've seen:
1- Creepy sex pervert MC who looks like an Oblivion NPC openly talking about creeping on girls in the shower
2- Violent, stupid tsundere who may or may not be related to MC
3- Creepy sex pervert male friend who also openly talks about creeping on girls in the shower
4- Reference to another AVN for no reason (this seems to be happening more and more recently)

Someone please tell me it gets better from here on out.
1- things may get better keep playing, he'll change
2- No comment: i agree (violent/offensive tsunderes make no sense to me, because they're literally jeopardizing their own romantic happiness by acting like jerks...out of personal pride or emotional insecurity, like fear of being rejected, on top of that, Tsunderes is an anime-trope that exist only to create dramas in an otherwise calm romance-story)
3- No comment: i agree
4- The dev apparently got helped by Niichan(dev of the AVN mentioned) and this was his way to thank him(personally? I don't like it...but i'm a minority so, i don't make a big fuss about it)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReRUDY-0.4.0Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
So 0.1 remake? need to wait 0.4 remake to get where we last played?
0.1 is the only version that will have a remake. Next update will be 0.5. If ever I'd make a remaster for all of it in the near future, rendered images are the only ones that'll change, and not the story at all.

Reactions: Naxos

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Re Rudy [0.4.0 (0.1.0) Remade] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.7 GB/ 625 MB) : ,

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes