Dkiezy

Jun 27, 2023
Re:RUDY [v0.4.0] [Ekko] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (1.63 GB) / Compressed Size (441 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (1.60 GB) / Compressed Size (408 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
The first replay is with Orisse, this happened early in the game with original Rudy, just after the both went to Rudy's home after going to the store buying groceries. You need to pick the right choices so that you can unlock the blowjob scene. If you need further assistance, check out the cheat below.

Also, pleasedon't double triple posts the same question. You can edit your original post to quote or tag someone. Usually, just wait for some time before someone answers it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and also I need some guides for 10,11,12 and 13 I just suck at making choices

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2730248
Are there all sex scenes in 0.5? No dif from 0.4. Ty
There is one sex scene not included in the Gallery, it is betwen MC and Gina in her office after the Master Chef's promotional skit, where MC is handcuffed to the chair and Gina 'claimed' him for herself, out of 'jealousy';).

Thanks and also I need some guides for 10,11,12 and 13 I just suck at making choices
Those 4 are related to home contents with Vhaj and/or Gina. I think they are very simple to unlock, with simple choice. Shouldn't be a problem. But if you really need help, try using URM mod. It can even show the player if there are hidden 'route' or alternate scenes, change variables, change name etc.

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I believe there's two scenes missing in the gallery from 0.5.
The scenes aren't in the gallery since the dev hasn't updated the gallery to 0.5 yet.

The Public version already have the scenes in the gallery. It was the last thing I did before I upload the files here. If you can't see it, someone uploaded a gallery unlocker here.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
The Public version already have the scenes in the gallery. It was the last thing I did before I upload the files here. If you can't see it, someone uploaded a gallery unlocker here.
I uploaded the gallery unlocker, but the scenes aren't there I'm afraid. Only the scenes from 0.4 are visible in the replay. Downloaded the game again, removed the persistent and savefiles, same result. No scenes from 0.5 is in the replay gallery. I even used KoGa3 mod and still no scenes from 0.5 in the gallery. Can anyone confirm that 0.5 scenes are visible in the replay? The last scene is with Vhaj (movie/TV scene), but there's one lewd scene with Filo and a sex scene with Gina after that. Sure, the Filo scene is only a lewd scene so maybe it doesn't belong in the gallery, it's your game, up to you, but the Gina sex scene (last scene in the update)?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0 + Multimod by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 522 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

TheSabi

Jul 12, 2023
Please forgive my noobness for i cant for the life of me get the mod to work in windows. To which folder should i be moving the mod file to. Thank you not only for a reply but also the hard work on the mod!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here the base instructions:
- Install the main game first (you probably already did that)
- now extract my Zip file and move the files into the following folder: \ReRudy-0.5.0-pc\game\

That's actually it.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes