VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hear ye! Hear ye!

HelpWanted.png

I need HELP!! My current personal project is getting bigger by the day and the way things are going, I won't have time to start with the next update for Real Dreams in months. I don't want to leave you guys waiting that long and I'm definitely not leaving a project that I love so much (meaning this one, obviously), so I decided I want to join forces with an artist who knows Daz Studio and has enough free time to deliver the scenes needed to continue the game. I'm posting this here and not anywhere else because I'd rather have another fan working on this before trying other options.

- I can continue writing the rest of the story. That's not a problem.
- If you don't have a powerful enough computer to handle the rendering process, I can deal with it. My new machine is on the way as I'm typing this.
- I can also take care of the coding.

I just need someone who can setup the scenes, poses, expressions and do the camera work. The whole environment is ready, as well as all the actors and props. You'd just need to follow the new script that I'll send, already divided in images for each chunk of dialogue.

What do you think?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hear ye! Hear ye!

View attachment 2888720

I need HELP!! My current personal project is getting bigger by the day and the way things are going, I won't have time to start with the next update for Real Dreams in months. I don't want to leave you guys waiting that long and I'm definitely not leaving a project that I love so much (meaning this one, obviously), so I decided I want to join forces with an artist who knows Daz Studio and has enough free time to deliver the scenes needed to continue the game. I'm posting this here and not anywhere else because I'd rather have another fan working on this before trying other options.

- If you don't have a powerful enough computer to handle the rendering process, I can deal with it. My new machine is on the way as I'm typing this.

I just need someone who can setup the scenes, poses, expressions and do the camera work. The whole environment is ready, as well as all the actors and props. You'd just need to follow the new script that I'll send, already divided in images for each chunk of dialogue.

What do you think?
You can post a want ad here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
Hear ye! Hear ye!

View attachment 2888720

What do you think?
nice, go for it. because this game has so much potential, the story is unique in a good ways, keep it up! i'll wait for the next updates!!

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
"
"

drfronkonstinmd how can i help , i have no clue which software to use and what exactly is needed to do .. if u gimme some pointers where to start i can definitely help

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
"
"

drfronkonstinmd how can i help , i have no clue which software to use and what exactly is needed to do .. if u gimme some pointers where to start i can definitely help
He needs someone who can pose in Daz Studio. That's not beginner's work unfortunately.

Most likely, he will need to pose himself. Maybe the game will die again. Possibly, but at least it has a chance to continue. Priority is his new main game. So, I'd file Real Dreams under "paused". Go play other stuff. And wait and hope for updates here. Asking repeatedly won't increase the speed or likelihood of it continuing.

Reactions: Bloodguard

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I's gladly volunteer if i had the assets and and the current story layout
I be glad too!!(To work on it)
I recommend contacting drfronkonstinmd, then:
I want to join forces with an artist who knows Daz Studio and has enough free time to deliver the scenes needed to continue the game. I'm posting this here and not anywhere else because I'd rather have another fan working on this before trying other options.

Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
Awesome to see an update to this. I've been checking in for awhile knowing hoping I'd see something new. If only I knew how to work in Daz

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Hear ye! Hear ye!

View attachment 2888720

What do you think?
Go for it

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes