VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Not really. One of them had very little experience with Daz Studio (although he's now working hard to improve his skills) and about the other, let's just say we had unredimable differences.
That's unfortunate. I presume your search continues, and until that time when you find what you're looking for work on this will remain paused?
I really liked your completed (first?) game, and hope you continue to work on some new game. There was some talk of a new project on the thread of your other game, so I hope to see something about that in the future. I only ask out of curiousity btw, nothing else.

All the best to you and your project(s)! Keep up the great work.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Not really. One of them had very little experience with Daz Studio (although he's now working hard to improve his skills) and about the other, let's just say we had unredimable differences.
I have stalked your profile, probably you finished your last game. how about start this one as new project? believe me, you would get a lot of subscription from this game.

Reactions: mcclem5257

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
That's unfortunate. I presume your search continues, and until that time when you find what you're looking for work on this will remain paused?
I really liked your completed (first?) game, and hope you continue to work on some new game. There was some talk of a new project on the thread of your other game, so I hope to see something about that in the future. I only ask out of curiousity btw, nothing else.

All the best to you and your project(s)! Keep up the great work.
Thanks! I'm currently working on my next personal project. It's almost ready for a first release. About Real Dreams, I'd really want to release at least the end of the second day at some point in the near future. All I need is time.

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
What a shame that the game was abandoned, I managed to search and found the model of Sheila, but i don't have the exact body or the exact texture that the dev used.
This is what I was able to do in a few minutes of "trying" to match Sheila's body in Daz, with a little more tweaking it could be good, but if someone has the textures and the body it would be a very good one.
sheila.jpg

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
What a shame that the game was abandoned, I managed to search and found the model of Sheila, but i don't have the exact body or the exact texture that the dev used.
This is what I was able to do in a few minutes of "trying" to match Sheila's body in Daz, with a little more tweaking it could be good, but if someone has the textures and the body it would be a very good one.
View attachment 3663526
Ask drfronkonstinmd

Reactions: Zureth

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
View attachment 3663526
Bro please revive the game
It has the potential to be a big hit

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 3663526
That's an excellent render. Nice job with the breast skin texture which was very rough in the game version. I hope you post more here.

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes