VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Not really. One of them had very little experience with Daz Studio (although he's now working hard to improve his skills) and about the other, let's just say we had unredimable differences.
That's unfortunate. I presume your search continues, and until that time when you find what you're looking for work on this will remain paused?
I really liked your completed (first?) game, and hope you continue to work on some new game. There was some talk of a new project on the thread of your other game, so I hope to see something about that in the future. I only ask out of curiousity btw, nothing else.

All the best to you and your project(s)! Keep up the great work.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Not really. One of them had very little experience with Daz Studio (although he's now working hard to improve his skills) and about the other, let's just say we had unredimable differences.
I have stalked your profile, probably you finished your last game. how about start this one as new project? believe me, you would get a lot of subscription from this game.

Reactions: mcclem5257

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
That's unfortunate. I presume your search continues, and until that time when you find what you're looking for work on this will remain paused?
I really liked your completed (first?) game, and hope you continue to work on some new game. There was some talk of a new project on the thread of your other game, so I hope to see something about that in the future. I only ask out of curiousity btw, nothing else.

All the best to you and your project(s)! Keep up the great work.
Thanks! I'm currently working on my next personal project. It's almost ready for a first release. About Real Dreams, I'd really want to release at least the end of the second day at some point in the near future. All I need is time.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes