VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Fun premise. Where are the bodybuilder pageant heels?? Would love to see the mother in the heels two down and two over.

DC184DEC-748A-4045-A0AA-311DEC75782F_480x480.jpg

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
You should probably get over the fact that the dev doesn't share the same kinks as you.

I love how this happens so often on newly made threads. People see that it's quite new and barely has any posts so they immediatelly think and go "welp. time to try and enforce my fucken views on this dude. hell yeah, im gonna force them to make the game I WANT".
i mean i think incest is pretty gross even in fantasy but isn't the taboo part of the kink? if all the characters hang out naked together and routinely check out each others meaty parts and already act like they fuck casually all the time, whats the point... might as well just have them be roommates. so yeah the writing and structure is all pretty slop

Reactions: doomed1986

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i mean i think incest is pretty gross even in fantasy but isn't the taboo part of the kink? if all the characters hang out naked together and routinely check out each others meaty parts and already act like they fuck casually all the time, whats the point... might as well just have them be roommates. so yeah the writing and structure is all pretty slop
Yeah but there's like, tons of other games like that. Why not have a game like this too?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Agreed that part of the 'thrill' of most incest games is either the aspect of corruption or romance leading up to the act. In the present case, there is already a high level of corruption such that romance is ruled out. All that is left is for MC to push boundaries a bit, so this feels a bit like an 'easy mode' corruption game.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
OMG! I've been asking for someone to come up with an idea like this for a long time, a guy getting into bodybuilding and banging muscular hot girls. It goes a long way if it's done right, it's a millionaire idea and I hope to see different kinds of girls by divisions, that is, bikini, wellness, figure, physique and bodybuilding to satisfy the many muscle fans, who tend to have very varied tastes. One suggestion is that the girls be very vascular, that is, have marked veins when they train hard or in contest, hopefully will also watch some wrestling or armwrestling hahaha

It's promising, I hope it receives support and meets expectations!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtraps123

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
looks really promising!
Is the dev around here? Would love to know if the characters will change over time (/develop more muscle, get bulkier or ripped.. bb stuff)

I mean it's supposed to be around bodybuilding, not bodykeeping, right? :p

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Used the search button, no return, so I will be the first one to ask.
Is pregnancy a planned fetish of the game?
And BTW, MILF incest with massive six packs is good.

Reactions: Budman59

quberock

Dec 30, 2019
Why the overly unrealistically big boobs. Does anyone really gets turned on by that? It looks so unreal... (I know it's fantasy, but still.)

Otherwise, good luck with your game. ;)

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes