VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Nice game,love the renders and its a decent storyline but the bad part is (i know its a paradox) even tho there is very little content sexwise i feel the conection between the mc and his family is too rushed. For exemple when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a little corruption or build up goes a long way.Will keep my eye on this and see how it develops.
I think it's refreshing that the family (especially MC and sister) are already open and sexual with each other. Helps the game stand out from every other incest game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This supposed to be a 0.2 version ?

Feels more like a demo or a 0.1 at best

Barely anything to play trough

But the characters look gud tho

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Damn she must have made a fortune from sponsors to be able to pay for tits that huge on both herself and her daughter... Good thing they are body builders and have the leg strength and balance to keep them cow size udders from toppling them over..... Any of ya all know what cow tipping is? wouldnt take much to tip them over. :ROFLMAO:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone: This game is excellent from my point of view without too many complications and with beautiful renders, hopefully it will continue because it promises a lot, I love it hopefully and find something more like that on this site, greetings and thanks .... please don't give it up...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This supposed to be a 0.2 version ?

Feels more like a demo or a 0.1 at best

Barely anything to play trough

But the characters look gud tho
Barely anything, but we already almost have done everything, i don't know what we will do next, just fuck i guess.
It's not a slow burn for sure and it was fun but at this rate it wont last long or it will be a game where you will fuck thausands of girls !!
The last animation in the bed was really good, good job!:p

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Maybe with this game you can come to find the other extreme. That is, there is too much sexual content and it starts to numb. And I can’t avoid the idea that the writer is 13 years old who has only seen a naked woman online and is now horny to write VN. Even though both women are hot, something here is wrong. As a chef, I can also say that one wise saying about the kitchen "less is more" is also appropriate for this game. And now I’m not talking about the amount of clothes on.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Sister model is extremely beautiful. But unfortunately I didn't like the game very much, it's very simple

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short, but funny game so far. While playing I made a quick Mod for it:
Mod features:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a choices help function / walkthrough
- a cheat function for the game points (not needed so far)
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

Installation:
- the original game must be installed first
- extract the Mod zip in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files and the folder "music" into your game folder
(...\Realdreams-0.2-pc\game), overwriting existing files if asked

Info:
This Mod is only tested for the english version of the game!
Download Mod for the game v0.2 (~23MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
RealDreams01.jpg RealDreams02.jpg RealDreams03.jpg RealDreams04.jpg RealDreams05.jpg

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Not sure why other people feel like criticizing what is obviously the core of this game: muscular women with big boobs.

Loads of IFBB competitors have fake boobs and muscular bodies. This is a fantasy game, and the creator intends to keep the same style but with natural boobs.

It's weird for people asking for a more "realistic" game when no one bats an eye at harem simulators – something just as unrealistic.

ANW, keep doing you.

yopayale

May 17, 2019
Not sure why other people feel like criticizing what is obviously the core of this game: muscular women with big boobs.

Loads of IFBB competitors have fake boobs and muscular bodies. This is a fantasy game, and the creator intends to keep the same style but with natural boobs.

It's weird for people asking for a more "realistic" game when no one bats an eye at harem simulators – something just as unrealistic.

ANW, keep doing you.
I vote the game to stay as it already is. Don't fix it if it aint broke.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes