VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.0.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2020
The game's abandoned, is it because of Patreon's guidelines? Imma be honest, the dev really shoot himself in the foot here. A title that conspicuous? C'mon, you coulda dodge that one

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
why i cant find this scene ? fuck
There's a screenshot of a guy with a big dick and here's a dude who just wants to see more. Look literally anywhere else. This game was never going to be anything special. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
This game was never going to be anything special. :rolleyes:
This game was the dev's plan to siphon the maximum amount of money from gullible backers through patreon. Honestly, that was it.
But patreon decided to fuck up with his plans.
Also, I'm taking screenshot my com and saving it, because I've got the feeling he's gonna report this post (as he did with every posts discussing his pricings, shady practices on the forum and other weird behaviors)

Reactions: Dred2 and LovingSon

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It’s very funny how I could take all these reviews and comments from angry children seriously before. If you have questions or suggestions about this game and its future, please subscribe for free and write.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
It’s very funny how I could take all these reviews and comments from angry children seriously before. If you have questions or suggestions about this game and its future, please subscribe for free and write.

Ah, you finally decided to elevate yourself to an higher plan of conscience and stop reporting any critics to try and censor them?

Nice !

But FYI :

1716726135825.png
That ain't free. And that's way too much for that little content you released in your 0.1 .

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
And to go further :

View attachment 3672633

Your 10$ tier doesn't even grants you access to actual release , but just the posts, sneakpeaks and other bullshit you post on your page.
It 20 fucking bucks MINIMUM to access whatever game update and releases you decide to post. Seriously, how greedy are you?!!!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
If you are a fan, you can write to me and ask about the game, also some content becomes visible to you + participation in voting.
Wonderful ! But you need to work on your marketing tactics and target population, because, do you really think that I'd actually be interested by that ?!
Seriously?

We already had this exchange, you already posted that link once, and I already told you you needed to go back and read the actual article, because you obviously doesn't understand the actual concept of supply and demand.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Wonderful ! But you need to work on your marketing tactics and target population, because, do you really think that I'd actually be interested by that ?!
Seriously?

We already had this exchange, you already posted that link once, and I already told you you needed to go back and read the actual article, because you obviously doesn't understand the actual concept of supply and demand.
IMG_1253.jpeg

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote