• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Right.
Why ask for my recommendations then ?
Asking for recommendations doesn't mean he has to act on them.
This pirate site and piracy in general have caused this mess.
Before you cry, "Why are you here then?" I have accepted that privacy is not going away, so I try to help developers when I can.

Making these games is an ongoing learning process; mistakes are made, a better direction is thought of mid-way, new tech shows up, learning what the majority of people want, etc...

How about stop whining and maybe help?

Last edited:

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Honestly, how is this dev still allowed to be here? After reading through the entire thread, it's absolutely clear that this is a money hungry dev who is just promoting his subscription to get some suckers to pay him for as long as he lives by making low quality content abandoning them and getting new suckers to sign up for his subscription with a different project. Oh and btw he also fakes reviews and used an alt account to hide whatever drama happened with his previous projects? Isn't he breaking atleast a couple of rules of the site?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Honestly, how is this dev still allowed to be here? After reading through the entire thread, it's absolutely clear that this is a money hungry dev who is just promoting his subscription to get some suckers to pay him for as long as he lives by making low quality content abandoning them and getting new suckers to sign up for his subscription with a different project. Oh and btw he also fakes reviews and used an alt account to hide whatever drama happened with his previous projects? Isn't he breaking atleast a couple of rules of the site?
Had to go look. The dude has 4 games on the go and 1 abandoned. They're all sub 5 updates a piece. That just doesn't look good as it makes it look like none of them will ever get done.

Like you said, low quality pump n dumps to keep that 2k a month flowing.

To the dev, you ask for feedback. Feedback would be to stick to one game and finish it before starting another one after only 4 updates.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I took a look at the game's images folder, and practically no new images were shown since the previous version. Are there really only 32 images? Or is it just a demo version? If you didn't add even 2 images from the last version, why a new update?
Or do we have to pay to see more images? Sorry, I'm not going to pay for something I don't even know what it's like.
Or was it my unren that didn't unzip all the images?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess it's hard to make much new content when you're (supposedly) living in your car and working out of public libraries in NYC.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
grapihics are nice, mom model is nice, the plot is so far non-existent, no lewd content so far. don't know what to say - not enough to make up one's mind on this

Reactions: Fapmaister
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes