1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
How about stop whining and maybe help?
I appreciate your suggestion, but if you took two seconds to actually read what I posted, you'd see I provided help through my recommendations.

So what about you keep your suggestion to yourself, especially when it's not needed?
That'd greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit : define "whining" because afaik criticizing something doesn't apply to that definition

Last edited:

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
if this is an example of how much content per update ,then someone needs to concentrate on one vn at a time and stop trying to develop two or three at once. UfO is good, but updates are short and long coming now I no why

Reactions: MrRiouso and Wlms

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow that milf is hot af! why are always the women in games and comics with "very young men" /shota so fucking sexy and curvy during in games with kinks i prefer like old men they are very slim and too young looking... its so unfair lmfao

Reactions: Lust0ne

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Ok, a little of track - I'm sure celebrities themselves will come up on internet with their real identities. They may be dumb but their agent will not.
2nd, I hope this one won't end up like - Our Secret. Good but abbandon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

DianaRose1337

Sep 4, 2023
For people wanting to to try out the game on linux, move below script to your game folder and run it (maybe have to change extension to .sh)
should be executable.
if not, as usual: `chmod +x <file>`

based on thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/generate-missing-linux-files-for-any-renpy-game.9339/

only changed to py3 format + hardcoded version number (script could not determine version by itself / I did not understand the code enough to fix it)

Edit: or save the script for later, currently there are only ten frames...

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes