Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello

title : Real Incest
tag : 3DCG, Big Tits, Big Ass, Drugs, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Milf, PoV, Romance,

Did I miss a step ??

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Hm, well I was going to give it a try, but I will wait and see for future updates.
So I will not speak up on anything before more content, as a college of mine said that the game was to short atm and to wait for more.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Why abandoned? The beginning looked quite promising. And her model was fantastic, I was hoping to at least see her making love with her son at least a couple of times... and the fantasy of seeing her pregnant was even more tempting and provocative.

I hope you think about it again and get back to work on this title again.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I know:LOL:, I feel like this is the 3rd time this year. Wanna bet how long that tag will last?
It actually is the third time. He already did this on the other topic related to the game.
Seriously I'm wondering what's going on in his head, as I absolutely don't understand shit about what he's doing lmao

But at least it's peak entertainment ! :KEK:

Edit ; hold on, check the title of the thread, it's fucking hilarious

1720828907613.png

Lmao wtf is he doing :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I know and I'm just here for it. :LOL: Imma give this guy another week or so and he'll prolly be back rolling this game in.
What's even funnier is that he's not even good at siphoning money from supports. I even tried to give him advice on how to properly monetize his shit but to no effect because... I don't even know why XD

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Even better, just remove your account like you do in the past while crying about how this site pirating your games :ROFLMAO:
Dev: Oh no, they are attacking me, is it because my past games have been bad and inconsistent, and this is a recycled idea that I didn't even change a single pixel?... Nah, surely it's because they are toxic and not knows how to appreciate my art. :ROFLMAO:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Why abandoned? The beginning looked quite promising. And her model was fantastic, I was hoping to at least see her making love with her son at least a couple of times... and the fantasy of seeing her pregnant was even more tempting and provocative.

I hope you think about it again and get back to work on this title again.
I suppose you say it jokingly, but if not the answer is simple, this was a recycled idea from another dev that abandoned it and 17moonkeys "rescued" it, the problem is that its version 0.1 is literally the same, the previous dev had already been uploaded I didn't change anything, also 17moonkeys is known for starting a game that never ends, in addition to changing the plot in an incredibly ridiculous way by adding meaningless content out of nowhere, and as an extra he has a strong fetish with futas, which is why this game for sure what he would have in the future and the MC would end up stuffed like a Christmas turkey, the best thing was that he died now, believe me.

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes