1.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I suppose you say it jokingly, but if not the answer is simple, this was a recycled idea from another dev that abandoned it and 17moonkeys "rescued" it, the problem is that its version 0.1 is literally the same, the previous dev had already been uploaded I didn't change anything, also 17moonkeys is known for starting a game that never ends, in addition to changing the plot in an incredibly ridiculous way by adding meaningless content out of nowhere, and as an extra he has a strong fetish with futas, which is why this game for sure what he would have in the future and the MC would end up stuffed like a Christmas turkey, the best thing was that he died now, believe me.
I understand. I know very little about this author, so what you tell me is new to me. It's a shame anyway. That is, I found the woman extremely sexy and the idea around the game wasn't bad. Even if the story is recycled, if the idea was good, he could still try. But I read what you say, that he always starts, but never ends any game... so I don't know what to say now, I'm a bit sorry anyway. Also i am not a fan of futa... i love incest, but only mother/son or the mc with all women, but not futa XD or other men...
Thanks for the info, at last now i know why some user was angry about this developer

Feb 9, 2020
I don't know his state of mind, that guy is truly difficult to understand.
Kinda fascinating, to be honest.

Edit :

Guess he's hella mad, here's from OP :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

View attachment 3827102
idk, prolly itching to post another "victory cat memes" or whatever that shit he's into.
probably how he handles negative criticism. And for a guy who asks for feedback, he sure can't seem to handle the negative ones and calls it "hating on the game"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger_ and Wlms

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
Let's report the monkey to kick from here.

- He is manipulated ratings, trying to delete lots of 1 star real reviews (His manipulated fake account 5 stars reviews reported by me and deleted)
- He was crying about how f95zone, pirate site, pirating his "games". He even quit for a short time via deleting his account but came back.
- If you already see his projects and the process of them, they are all nearly same games with same character models and same scenarios. He is probably don't even pay for Daz models or anything while mumbling about the piracy :p
- He created another account "Jessie von Raum" and then suddenly this "girl" disappeared
- He trying to milk incest community while not giving incest, even the title is "real incest" after patreon kicked his ass. But all I got is 30cm futa cock from the milf :p
- Overall weird dude, trying to milk his shit for at least $20, the same value you can buy the best indie games.

Go Monkey Go, we can pirate your shitty products with or without you, we don't need a parasite like you.

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
man sure does take a lot of skill to be able to get this much hate lmaoo

Feb 9, 2020
man sure does take a lot of skill to be able to get this much hate lmaoo
I'd say he had it coming for some time now:KEK:
- He is manipulated ratings, trying to delete lots of 1 star real reviews (His manipulated fake account 5 stars reviews reported by me and deleted)
I remember this one, gave a one star rating in his UFO game since the game was barely cohesive as it is. The dude asks for feedback, yet he tends to remove any form of bad PR in his game, so much for "constructive criticism":cautious:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
The dude asks for feedback, yet he tends to remove any form of bad PR in his game, so much for "constructive criticism":cautious:
Basically : "give me feedback, as long as it nothing else than praise, otherwise it's "hate" and "trolling" and therefore I'll report to mods"

I mean, given the specimen's track records, it doesn't surprise me much :KEK:

Feb 9, 2020
Abandoned??!?!?! Nooooooooooooo!! :cry:

EDIT: Reading the comments... Wtf happen? ._.
Wdym what happened? Pretty sure our beloved dev 17Monkeys is doing a terrible job at delivering his product and making a fool out of his supporters. Imma just insert this image just for context 1720856938889.png

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes