VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.1.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaveDave22

May 10, 2017
I mean given the quantity and nature of the available content I find that rather accurate

Fun thing to do thinking about it : when he comes here to spam his SS links to beg for money, we can just answer the same way.

Heh.
also laughed my ass off when i saw "Incest yes or no?"
And like 97% were like HELL YEAAAAH! AHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
also laughed my ass off when i saw "Incest yes or no?"
And like 97% were like HELL YEAAAAH! AHAHAHAH
Honestly the best thing with that game is watching this shitshow unravel and the dev act with no semblance of sense or logic at all

And taking up the occasion to clown on him because hell yeah that's hilarious

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
Lmfao check the changelog AHAHAH! "too lazy, sorry" i laughed too much
Putting something in the changelog requires alot of BS pulling outta thin air coz there's barely anything noteworthy inside the game. You could hit the ctrl button for a minute and the whole game's already halfway thru

Honestly the best thing with that game is watching this shitshow unravel and the dev act with no semblance of sense or logic at all

And taking up the occasion to clown on him because hell yeah that's hilarious
You should see the shitshow the pulled in the UFO thread, the guy's putting on a sympathy show which is kinda hilarious:ROFLMAO:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You do realize that no one here is interested by your parody of a game?
So you can throw whatever menace you want, people just won't give a shit.

And that's a really pathetic move, btw
Don't be so cruel, at this point it's like poking him with a stick when he's already immobilized on the ground, just let him go on with his... “ideas”, on the other hand putting ‘Tyron’ as the mother could make some people turn to look at him.:LOL:

Anyway, this has stopped being fun and now it's just sad, so “good luck” with whatever is going to happen with this.

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes