VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
After reading through comments, I highly doubt anyone will be interested in another one... But I mean, adoptive love was off to a good start. If you would stick with one, and not bounce around abandoning them so often, I think you could actually make a decent game....

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Doubt, this is going to follow the line of your previous projects with futa content as the main theme?, it is simply to know from the beginning what direction you plan to give to this project, not to criticize.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The proposal is interesting. A couple in crisis and our dear MC in the middle of this whole situation. It is still too early to give a critical opinion. The content is very short. One tip would be to change the game menu image. Instead of an explicit pussy, put on a more interesting, hot, provocative scene. Something that catches the reader's attention. An example:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The proposal is interesting. A couple in crisis and our dear MC in the middle of this whole situation. It is still too early to give a critical opinion. The content is very short. One tip would be to change the game menu image. Instead of an explicit pussy, put on a more interesting, hot, provocative scene. Something that catches the reader's attention. An example:
That would be interesting, the MC is more assertive and "malicious", seeking to corrupt the aunt, instead of just reacting to things that are happening.

Very good idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well you will have a monumental task after the shitshow that was the beginning lol
Either way good luck as long as the mother isn't a futa :KEK:

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
1.20 star(s) 13 Votes