Results are only viewable after voting.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
And to go further :

View attachment 3672633

Your 10$ tier doesn't even grants you access to actual release , but just the posts, sneakpeaks and other bullshit you post on your page.
It 20 fucking bucks MINIMUM to access whatever game update and releases you decide to post. Seriously, how greedy are you?!!!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
If you are a fan, you can write to me and ask about the game, also some content becomes visible to you + participation in voting.
Wonderful ! But you need to work on your marketing tactics and target population, because, do you really think that I'd actually be interested by that ?!
Seriously?

We already had this exchange, you already posted that link once, and I already told you you needed to go back and read the actual article, because you obviously doesn't understand the actual concept of supply and demand.

Reactions: Emelie

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Wonderful ! But you need to work on your marketing tactics and target population, because, do you really think that I'd actually be interested by that ?!
Seriously?

We already had this exchange, you already posted that link once, and I already told you you needed to go back and read the actual article, because you obviously doesn't understand the actual concept of supply and demand.
IMG_1253.jpeg

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
wow another one ,,,monkey my man ,first our secret now this one,why.....why? like i told you before you make alot of games with same premises and nothing new ,we asked you to not use the trans on male,in all thegames or at least being avoidable and you conitnously dont care dont want ,and try to negate others views,knowing is your game to do is fine but negate yourself of more followers and fans isnt the best strategy to develop your ideas in the future,....im really like the games all in all but ....same shit always,and those who are really appealing you dont get to finish,....a shame really

Reactions: Ruvu and KingBan

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
It’s very funny how I could take all these reviews and comments from angry children seriously before. If you have questions or suggestions about this game and its future, please subscribe for free and write.

No one is going to pay you money to tell you what we ALL know. You need to finish your games. Period.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
1.20 star(s) 13 Votes