VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
UFO and OUR SECRET bring me money, but this game brings me only your toxic comments and insults. Because of the age of the main character, I will never be able to place the game on steam or patreon. Maybe I will continue it someday, but if I have a desire, I don't give a fuck about your complaints.
In my humble opinion these are the games that I love the most, the age difference and I don't know why the others complain if the amount of games with older characters is immense and they get boring, repetitive and monotonous, on the other hand, those with an age difference are very few, they are usually the best, but there will always be people who are bothered by this type of genre, if they don't like it then why don't they just leave, that's what I don't understand, besides 17MOONKEYS your games are good, maybe there are few who love your games, continue for them, eh, ignore the heater, don't take them into account.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
UFO and OUR SECRET bring me money, but this game brings me only your toxic comments and insults. Because of the age of the main character, I will never be able to place the game on steam or patreon. Maybe I will continue it someday, but if I have a desire, I don't give a fuck about your complaints.
if they knew how difficult it is to find games with this type of theme or genre the only thing I will tell you is to only focus on the people who love your games eh ignore everyone who doesn't like them or just comes to throw garbage maybe one of the reasons is because the milfs you create are very good, good body, good proportions not the classic skeletal girl with very sad proportions and the comments they always throw or say is (waste of women with that type of characters it would have been better to have been a big guy (adult) I would like to see how they fuck her until they can't anymore pity for the milfs but the character is a fiasco the game is totally a fiasco or failure good luck creator) any comment that has any similarity with the one I mentioned or some of the words is simply your female characters are very good but there is a but jealousy or envy not to say that it bothers them that a minor or younger boy fucks very sexy or extremely fuckable women
17MOONKEYS the only thing What I can tell you is to ignore the critics and the haters and don't get carried away by their comments and just say hello to them even if it might bother them but it's better for you to be in peace and quiet and let them tear their hair out themselves and only do it for the people who really support you and love your games.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
17MOONKEYS
Dude, if you pay attention to every toxic/troll, your nerves won't thank you. Trust me, there will always be a small number of such people, but they'll be the loudest. Just look at the likes on the game—most people enjoy it. Focus only on those reactions, because many remain silent and don't want to write anything. Of course, you should listen to constructive criticism, but as for the toxic/trolls who shit-post, just add them to ignore list. The more you respond to trolls, the more you encourage them to continue. Many devs have even become less active on their game pages here, and for good reason.
For example, look at the game AWAM. There are constant complaints and shit-posting, and the game's rating is 3. And yet, before the Patreon block, they had 1,873 paid members.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
for me haters gonna hate and love your haters..their your biggest fans actually(sacarsm mode on).
its easy..if dont like dont play or say anything.take your feet and take off.simple as that.why bother need to say or leave toxic/complain comment?.too much time on your life?.

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes