VN Ren'Py Completed Real Life Plus Ver. Kaname Komatsuzaki [Final] [Fan-na]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
wats the amount of cgs? kinda warry of most japanese vn cause for most of em you only get 2-4 cgs per run.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The "all" version posted in the OP does not work with Macs, so I made an (unofficial) Mac port.

Real Life Plus Ver. Kaname Komatsuzaki [Final] for macOS:
(245 MB)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, tried almost everything, and I still can't get some of the cgs.... searched, and seems there are 2 versions, so anyone know if those missing cgs are from the All-ages version? From what I've seen though, seems you need the 'distant' option (since it's usually after the white uniform).

Ps. I tried changing the if not seen part of 00gallery to true, but it didn't do anything.
Edit: Just in case, does anyone know what files are in the 18+ patch?? So I can move them, and see if that's the scenes.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how can she become an idol?
From what I've played, she doesn't become an idol, it's either cosplay or model. Though it could be the scenes I'm missing -- Still missing one ending, and a whole set of CGs.

Anyways, for an almost complete guide go here: . The 'Good night' option is 'Cum Outside', while the 'Again' one is inside.
Edit: The one you want are one of the last two (8 or 13)
is the guide on steam not right can't get that 6th save option it has

Last edited:

kulve

May 4, 2018
I would like to add another one. It's where you go to the same school as her. After going out and sleeping with her, you hear rumors of her going out with her senpai and you confront her about it. You have two options, paraphrasing it ,
1: Go home together and talk it out. The relationship is saved.
2: Don't listen/leave without letting her explain. You eventually see her outside a hotel with senpai and break up later.
I feel like the bay leaf ending is an implied NTR as well, hurriedly reach out to protag while out of breath so protag don't come in to their house. Told protag to go shopping again for a single herb as soon as protag came home. "Forgot" to text protag for the herb and "forgot" taking care of laundry.

Maybe I read too much NTR manga, but i believe that ending is an implied NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Game is quite a bit too short and small in scope for what it set out to do.
A shame since the concept is actually really intriguing(if just a tiny bit reminiscent of the Princess Maker games).

Gaelios

Oct 16, 2018
How can we get the last scene ? i complete all of them (thanks to the guide) but one is still missing the one after the "Happy couple" and i can't find how to get it someone can help me ?

tomdanub

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone else not getting the full set here as well? I even downloaded the update from denpasoft and still can't find the missing CGs, I know I've got the updated version as the black square after otaku route in the scenes is fixed, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone else not getting the full set here as well? I even downloaded the update from denpasoft and still can't find the missing CGs, I know I've got the updated version as the black square after otaku route in the scenes is fixed, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you get the denpasoft update? Also I'm in the same boat as you, I have all endings but without the denpasoft update I got a black box in the scenes section and for the gallery I'm missing the exact same boxes as you.

tomdanub

Jun 2, 2020
How did you get the denpasoft update? Also I'm in the same boat as you, I have all endings but without the denpasoft update I got a black box in the scenes section and for the gallery I'm missing the exact same boxes as you.
I basically went to the official denpasoft website and downloaded it from there. They needed an account for the free purchase but didn't need any payment information. Since I'm below three posts.. I don't think I can give you any links, sorry.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Well, I fixed the missing cgs mentionned above (you need to replay the scene for the first one, though)
Just extract the patch into the "game" folder

Reactions: Furnox and Smalix
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote