VN Ren'Py Completed Real Life Plus Ver. Kaname Komatsuzaki [Final] [Fan-na]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 8, 2019
Hold the fucking phone right now! This is priceless! Okay so story time guys, I was around 12 in the year 2000, this is around the time that Toonami brought Mobile Suit Gundam Wing to our TVs and my little brain was instantly hooked. Now, what does this have to do with this game? At the start you are I don't know, maybe 10ish years old in 1999 and Kaname asks if you want to do work on that day's homework with her only for the MC to reply "Nah, I am going to watch Turn A at 5". As in Turn ∀ Gundam, the at that point actual Gundam series that was running in Japan and has never been dubbed.

Y'all may not think it matters but I find it to be so hilarious.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It's really hard to like this protagonist. It seems like every chance he gets he is either putting down Kaname or trying to avoid any form of personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Hold the fucking phone right now! This is priceless! Okay so story time guys, I was around 12 in the year 2000, this is around the time that Toonami brought Mobile Suit Gundam Wing to our TVs and my little brain was instantly hooked. Now, what does this have to do with this game? At the start you are I don't know, maybe 10ish years old in 1999 and Kaname asks if you want to do work on that day's homework with her only for the MC to reply "Nah, I am going to watch Turn A at 5". As in Turn ∀ Gundam, the at that point actual Gundam series that was running in Japan and has never been dubbed.

Y'all may not think it matters but I find it to be so hilarious.
Hmmm... that's a neat little easter egg.

It's really hard to like this protagonist. It seems like every chance he gets he is either putting down Kaname or trying to avoid any form of personal responsibility.
Yeah, I keep wanting to dropkick him in the face....

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
can anyone detail what happens in each ending? because the guides I found on the internet only say "end" 1..2..3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote