FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Jesus its bad, the map is worse than RLS, like majority of the buildings are just grey blocks.

There is 1 sex scene as soon as you walk out of the house, that is it.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Jesus its bad, the map is worse than RLS, like majority of the buildings are just grey blocks.

Nothing like spending the next few years adding previously created content for the main game, so they can remake the story and take it all out again, rince/repeat.
Thanks for saving me some bandwidth and blacklotus for sharing.

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, next week Tom plans to release a roadmap and a big update for Mike(Real life sunbay)

Does anyone have a Patreon subscription? so I don't have to pay again

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
Hi, next week Tom plans to release a roadmap and a big update for Mike(Real life sunbay)

Does anyone have a Patreon subscription? so I don't have to pay again
I used to have one, but it was the worst placement I have ever done (besides my gambling problem) so i doubt anyone will pay anything for now. People want games with content, and unfortunately for now the game has nothing interesting to offer. come back in a few monthes

• Sad
Reactions: Frankenjok

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I played Pretty Mia and I liked it.

Of course, the game looks a bit raw, but it has a lot of useful features, for example, you can adjust the size of breasts and ass, and when there is a sex scene, you can switch between them using the arrows

blacklotus

Jun 7, 2017
I played Pretty Mia and I liked it.

Of course, the game looks a bit raw, but it has a lot of useful features, for example, you can adjust the size of breasts and ass, and when there is a sex scene, you can switch between them using the arrows
I agree. For a first build is ok the new features relating to the customization of Mia is good. Acording to the dev they can focus almost entirely to adding more sex scenes and stuff since they just have to recycle all the assets of Sunbay City. I'm glad now we got a project dedicated to only Mia.

Reactions: Frankenjok

CEG

Jul 11, 2017
I'm trying to get past the first quest and it's not working. I open the tablet thing for the clothes app and I click on the 1 button but doesn't do nothing. Is there meant to be a number 2 button because I can't see nothing. Any fixes for it

Aftermath321

May 24, 2020
So... they split a game into two separate, almost identical games, just different protagonists? And now asking double the price, each game has it's own patreon? and to play the latest release, 15 bucks each game? That is next level...

Also the new release (thanks blacklotus ) has only 1 scene, that's it. Not even cut content from previous releases...

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes