lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
its just the house at the moment, u can jump the fence and see nothingness, has sex scene with kiki i you say "not yet" to meeting her friend jane i think. Tried to fly the drone into janes tits but failed, but seems to be able to fly underwater...

Reactions: DavidTurner

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 206393

Overview:
Mike got kicked out of college. Keeping it secret from his parents, he goes to his relatives in Sunbay City to start over.
How this story goes, it's up to you.
You can spend your time working as a postman or courier to make enough money to start relationships with girls or grab the gun and try to take what you need from Sunbay City.
Or use some other dirty tricks to make the girls do whatever you need.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Tech Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

You'll absolutely need an x64 (64-bit) system to run this game. Don't complain to me if it doesn't run.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - - - -

I'm currently learning Unity and this inspires me even more thank you man. Looks Really Awesome.

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
Damn, now I gotta wait for like a year... If only I stumbled upon it AFTER a year, sigh.
Looks good though, hopefully they deliver on the premise.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
I'm not gonna hope on a GTA like story or enviromental quality, but definitely a perfect idea. But I'll hope that the dev gonna keep up with this game and not gonna end this after one or a few updates. I'm gonna watch this thread for further updates that's for sure :)

Reactions: proximus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm currently learning Unity and this inspires me even more thank you man. Looks Really Awesome.
Save up 22,95$ and get the original g ta V. Then get skyrim and mods. Then get Ark. Asyl. or Citi with mods. There is your introduction to top games, phisics, mechanics, assests properly condensed and resources allocated in a timely manner. Also, this is Unreal engine - it says so in the title of the opening post - games made in this engine far outnumber unity ones and outperform any unity ones up to date.
You want to learn? ... click the tag [Unreal Engine] here on the forum and get some games. This is a great one, both in size and in good looking mechanics. But demo wise - Ark. Asyl. demo is 1.2 Gigs and it is tons of stuff to do, layers upon layers of story and wonderful assets. There is your steep learning curve to a great game!
Enjoy this great sandbox opening statement that is in no way complete and is in no way the furthest they have gone in development (somebody mentioned the video far outperforms this tech demo).

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
One day ESL devs will figure out the difference between How and What lmao.
Just fyi for anyone curious, the demo is fucking nothing, just basic house and backyard with standard 3D controls and animations that come with unreal and only 3 sex animations with the one girl. Personally even the pitch for a "Sex version of gta" doesn't interest me with a male lead so w/e.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
That ain't gonna happen its using a 64 engine. You gonna have to get with the times you about half a decade behind
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition came out in 2005
Windows Vista came out in 2007
Windows 7 came out in 2009
Athlon 64 came out in 2003
Pentium 4 Prescott 2M came out in 2005 and Core 2 came out in 2006

So, yeah, I'd say it is a decade.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
So big the game. and you can only be in the house and talk to two girls? you can not see anything about the game. so it is not worth a dollar .... or I did not find the way?

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
Interesting type of game...You will have to put a lot of work in it ,if you want good results from the users. I hope some story will be reveal in to the future of the game. I am watching it ;)

stuntmandu27

Jan 13, 2018
Bonjour, félicitation pour ce projet, je te souhaite bonne chance pour la suite. Par contre, je voie un petit défaut, on a du mal a voire les choix des phrases il son trop claire.

j'espère une future Traduction française!:cool:

I hope a future French translation!:cool: ( Google trad )

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Doing a full 3D RPG GTA type lewd game is definitly ambitious. It may or may not be a good thing for some, but honestly, it's great to see someone try something truly next level than your average linear Renpy fap game. RL Sunbay, if successful, could represent a new stepping stone for lewd games.

Some tips for the devs:

Figure out templates and Unreal blueprints early, for quests, characters, dialogues, etc... This will make the addition of new contents much easier. Think of it as kind of a level editor.

You have to keep reasonable objectives. Making a good fully explorable city is a endeavour that WILL take at least 2-3 years. Start with something simple and short, but great. A large, beautiful city will be nothing if there is nothing to do about it.

Seriously, i wish best of luck to the devs. It's an ambitious project that could very well be the next big thing.

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes