-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
No idea where "realistic weather system" or "new locations" as describes in the patchnotes kicks in
I repeat special for you
This is not a full release of the upcoming update. In this beta, only one location (dungeon with enemies) and the old scene with Madison.
All content from the previous version, with the exception of the sex scene with Madison, is blocked in beta v0.4. Wait until the full v0.4 is released.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also... i forget to put on my review.

why they are a "girl POV" in sex scene.... but no "male POV" ??

dont tell me that a majority of peoples who play that game are female ? its obvious that a male pov view will be more appreciated than a female pov.

dafuq is this decision come from to put a girl pov in there, but not a male pov ? -_-

PS :
i played the game with my shitty pc.

core i3 530 (2.95ghz)
16gb ram ('cause its cheap :p )
Hd5770 (duo on crossfireX)

game run smooth with setting on standard/normal/whatever it was for the mid setting XD. soo, nice optimisation imho

Last edited:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
"The program can't start because X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Reinstalled twice, same error. WTF?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"The program can't start because X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Reinstalled twice, same error. WTF?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
im gonna download this after 2 years. i hope there are a lot of progress in that year. this game will be epic if they continue to work on and improve it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Looks like that might have fixed the problem. At least the error went away and I got....something. Very dark, looked like some person wandering in a tunnel or something. No directions, no explanation of controls, terribly confusing, and OMG, extremely slow. Guess I don't have enough machine to play this one.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like that might have fixed the problem. At least the error went away and I got....something. Very dark, looked like some person wandering in a tunnel or something. No directions, no explanation of controls, terribly confusing, and OMG, extremely slow. Guess I don't have enough machine to play this one.
that's it.
that's how i got it and so explain my review.

you start in a tunnel. walk and BAM ! you are attacked. (good thing the control are not different from others game, mouse to aim and shoot)
then sex and voila.

its like 2 minutes of gameplay honestly. very basic and confusing story if you dont play old version.

Reactions: Canto Forte

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hi everyone!
Patrons keep asking me, do we really forced to shoot the enemies?

I can tell you no.
First of all it's adult game with adult content. Action-shooter mechanics just for fun and no one will be forced to actually kill anyone=)))
As patrons you will have an ability to kill all the enemies with "one click" at the start of that location and continue playing the story as if you killed them=)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So apparently you need to download 0.4 and 0.3 to experience the full story as 0.4 is standalone?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are all STAND ALONE !!!

0.1 and 0.2 are all about the house with the pool - that is it!

0.3 is about the neighborhood DIE HARD grew up in and the remnants of those days in modern times -> that is the 0.3 ALL ABOUT!

0.4 is the sewers of the said neighborhood all action packed with DROIDs and GUNS!

Choose your pleasure!
Play HARD DYE!

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes