fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
animations 10/10
everything else is meh.
i still think this game would be 100x better if the dev continued the original plot and if the game wasn't 99.9% females only.
If he was looking to appease a different audience... Why not just add a character creator? Bam, everyone wins.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Judging from front page pictures this game should have a "female protagonist" tag, or am I reading into it wrong?

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
1572707684101.png

Release info
Greetings!
Thank you Patrons for your support!
This is preview build of the November release. All that you'll see here will be improved and expanded. Quests, economics, relationships, random events - will be implemented in the quest chains.
Inside the smartphone you will find the new Inventory app. Quest items and changeable outfits will be stored here. Tooltips will not let you forget where these items should be used.
Now the game has an economy (beta). Send Mia to work (with mini games inside) and earn money to buy different things. It can be quest item or a gift for NPC with whom you wish to build relationship. This mechanic will be added in the November build.
The first auto workshop has opened in Sunbay City! Ask the girl who works there what she can do for you. But you know, she can fix anything. Possibly, she will fix your car if you have enough money.
New locations to visit will be added to the map legend from release to release.
  • [added] new location: Aunt's House
  • [added] new location: Iron Balls Auto Repair Workshop
  • [added] new location: Jeff Storage
  • [added] 12 new animations
  • [added] New job at the Jeff Storage for getting more money.
  • [added] New unique NPC - Aunt with hair, accessories, outfit and animations.
  • [added] New unique NPC - the girl at Iron Balls Workshop - with hair, accessories, outfit and animations.
  • [added] New unique NPC - secretary at Jeff Storage - with hair, accessories, outfit and animations.
  • [added] A lot of new UI elements (cursor, dialogue, world map, door interaction, loading screen etc)
  • [added] Inventory (beta) with tooltips over the items
  • [added] New system - Pick up object
  • [added] Synchronized world time, 24 hour system. Changing time via bed will change it in the whole world. Many NPC and events are available in a different time of day. Don't forget to check out business time sign at the buildings.
  • [added] Saving and loading for bike and the quest chains.
  • [added] Respawn the bike for $.
  • [added] The door is opening in opposite direction of the player.

• [updated] Bike textures.
  • [updated] World map. Added the current player location icon, map legend, new icons.
  • [updated] And some small improvements.

Don't forget to left your feedback and opinion here or join our Discord server!
Stay tuned and stay awesome!

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
In the October build there is a cheat menu as it was in the September build on Ctrl+Alt+C ???

despacito4

Jul 10, 2018
went to bunny room, there’s a map with a red circle on a part of the map that’s unreachable, went back to game to try and reach said part but no luck. maybe you have the bunny chase you there?

Reactions: func1

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
View attachment 448287

Release info
Greetings!
Thank you Patrons for your support!
This is preview build of the November release. All that you'll see here will be improved and expanded. Quests, economics, relationships, random events - will be implemented in the quest chains.
Inside the smartphone you will find the new Inventory app. Quest items and changeable outfits will be stored here. Tooltips will not let you forget where these items should be used.
Now the game has an economy (beta). Send Mia to work (with mini games inside) and earn money to buy different things. It can be quest item or a gift for NPC with whom you wish to build relationship. This mechanic will be added in the November build.
The first auto workshop has opened in Sunbay City! Ask the girl who works there what she can do for you. But you know, she can fix anything. Possibly, she will fix your car if you have enough money.
New locations to visit will be added to the map legend from release to release.
  • [added] new location: Aunt's House
  • [added] new location: Iron Balls Auto Repair Workshop
  • [added] new location: Jeff Storage
  • [added] 12 new animations
  • [added] New job at the Jeff Storage for getting more money.
  • [added] New unique NPC - the girl at Iron Balls Workshop - with hair, accessories, outfit and animations.
  • [added] New unique NPC - secretary at Jeff Storage - with hair, accessories, outfit and animations.
  • [added] A lot of new UI elements (cursor, dialogue, world map, door interaction, loading screen etc)
  • [added] Inventory (beta) with tooltips over the items
  • [added] New system - Pick up object
  • [added] Synchronized world time, 24 hour system. Changing time via bed will change it in the whole world. Many NPC and events are available in a different time of day. Don't forget to check out business time sign at the buildings.
  • [added] Saving and loading for bike and the quest chains.
  • [added] Respawn the bike for $.
  • [added] The door is opening in opposite direction of the player.

• [updated] Bike textures.
  • [updated] World map. Added the current player location icon, map legend, new icons.
  • [updated] And some small improvements.

Don't forget to left your feedback and opinion here or join our Discord server!
Stay tuned and stay awesome!

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone found a solution for the 2 beach events (the surfing girl and the nudist beach), so it isnt gonna say your level is too low?

Last edited:

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I wonder, there are 12 new animations and i still can't find any of them. Someone said something about bunny room with a red circle on map. Am i just dumb or what?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder, there are 12 new animations and i still can't find any of them. Someone said something about bunny room with a red circle on map. Am i just dumb or what?
Nah, you're just looking too deep into it. I bet the "new animations" aren't new H-scenes, but are just new animations for general use.

Three new NPC's with I bet four animations each (Idle, Greet, talk, etc) and there's your twelve new animations, that were technically not in the game before.

Reactions: kremek127
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes