Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
pretty good! It lacks first-person FOV adjustment and free camera (it's tethered to one point). And the ability to rotate the camera in POV is lacking too

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Did Tina quest got removed or is bugged like Olivia's with cheat? I finished her first part with the boyfriend an the hooker, then she says to go back to her next day but cant find her and no indicator anywhere.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
pretty good! It lacks first-person FOV adjustment and free camera (it's tethered to one point). And the ability to rotate the camera in POV is lacking too
I don't know if this can be discussed, but before, I also loved this game and I liked the POV option, but after I played Wild Life, I just went crazy, it's just a new level, there are many scenes that you can choose yourself, there are maps and mini games, and you can watch all the scenes in POV, I would recommend you to play it

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I don't know if this can be discussed, but before, I also loved this game and I liked the POV option, but after I played Wild Life, I just went crazy, it's just a new level, there are many scenes that you can choose yourself, there are maps and mini games, and you can watch all the scenes in POV, I would recommend you to play it
I have a wild life. I'll tell you what, the POV camera is horribly done. It's made so that you see your own character's head, beard, teeth, sometimes tongue and all that. I wrote to the developers about it, maybe they will fix it.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I have a wild life. I'll tell you what, the POV camera is horribly done. It's made so that you see your own character's head, beard, teeth, sometimes tongue and all that. I wrote to the developers about it, maybe they will fix it.
Yes man, turn on the first-person view in the settings at an angle of 110 degrees + when you see the teeth, then turn the mouse wheel to get out of it

KrzychuB

Feb 19, 2023
Gra jest obecnie zbugowana (1.7 Beta). Nie można kupić w sklepie z przedmiotami, co blokuje dostęp do środków przeczyszczających, które są niezbędne do zadań. Pomysł nawet zainicjować nową grę, ale bez powodzenia.
[/CYTAT][/CYTAT]
Ktoś pomoże ?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I wish you could use a Controller for this game, using the mouse is and keyboard sucks! Ever time use the mouse, it doesn't rotate how like it.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
When I try using the talk button the game locks up doesn't even talk to the girl, how am I supposed to go date if you get stuck in that animation?

notbrainwashed

Feb 11, 2020
Hi I have a question, does the cheat menu only work for payed versions? I downloaded v1.7 Beta but I cant open any cheat menu... Someone has an answer for me maybe? Thanks

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Hi I have a question, does the cheat menu only work for payed versions? I downloaded v1.7 Beta but I cant open any cheat menu... Someone has an answer for me maybe? Thanks
Nope, it should work fine in this version!

Are you sure you're pressing Ctrl + Shift + Alt + Q ? That's the one that works for me.

The cheat code has changed a couple of times in the past, so you may be trying an outdated one.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I swear it's like they strip more and more content from the game with every update they put out. Also nothing is getting listed from version to version, so what's being changed with each update aside from them taking out content.

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
has anyone wonder why nobody removed the female protagonist tag in this thread since there is no longer a female protagonist in real life sunbay?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
has anyone wonder why nobody removed the female protagonist tag in this thread since there is no longer a female protagonist in real life sunbay?
Because as you can see in the OP v0.6.0 Major is still available for download (due to its comparatively large amount of Female MC content)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Because as you can see in the OP v0.6.0 Major is still available for download (due to its comparatively large amount of Female MC content)
Okay then why do i end up with the male characte when i start the game? But seeing that v0.6.0 is the previous version and v1.7 Beta is the current one , i think its likely the creator of sunbay no longer accept female protagonist. so i still think the female protagonist tag should be removed

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes