EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In a world where heroines and super powers exist; you are a meta-engineer that, by accident,
gets their hands on a weapon capable of actually changing the system.
For better or worse that's your decission to make.
The weapon is capable of changing people, their thoughts, feelings and who they are as a whole.
Become a super villain, a self serving hero, a revolutionary, or a little bit of everything.
Whatever you choose, one thing is certain, the people that created the weapon want it back, and you dead.
Make allies or force them into your cause, as you are thrown into a world much darker than it pretends to be.
And have fun while you're at it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-17
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: ExerBastion
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg prom.jpg Promo2.jpg update.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You are a meta-engineer that, by accident, gets their hands on a weapon capable of actually changing the system.
That moment where technology becomes real power... (see spoiler right beneath)

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Last edited:
Aug 22, 2020
I see both male and female protagonist tags. Do I choose my character's sex? Also how much straight femdom?

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
I see femdom tag. Can the MC be submissive? Or is the tag for dominant MC?
The MC will be able to be submisive in future updates, since some characters in their romantic routes preffer to take the dominant role, as soon as the scenes are made for those routes it will also be added for people who have them in the harem because of the glove and not love

Last edited:

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
what tags are you planning on implementing later?
transformation for sure, posession, lactation, maybe "furry" (but not sure yet), and even without them being tags, I want to add forniphilia and pet play to the mix. I'll also ask patreons once the first two updates are done if they want something in specific

Reactions: Legend 123

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks, and sorry. Not gonna lie this makes me think of some of the mistakes I may have already in the game. Next update I'll have them fix, now I'm gonna change the thumbnail
Just a little FYI, while you've corrected the "Mysterious" and "Explosion" spellings in the white text box you've missed the "Explossion" in the black text box just above the white text box. Oh, and while we're on the subject of spelling, you may want to correct your spelling of "decission" in the Overview to "decision" and then, in the Changelog spoiler there's " Main Storyline Beguining" which I suspect should actually be "Main Storyline Beginning".

Maybe consider making use of which includes a spellcheck plugin. While Notepad++ does not detect *.rpy as a "python" script file by default that's actually quite easy to fix:
1) Go to Settings -> Style Configurator, in the Language selection menu scroll down and select "Python", below it you will see a text box for "User ext.". Enter "rpy" (without quotation) into this box and Notepad++ will detect .rpy files as python scripts.
2) Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Language, on the far right are the Tab Settings, at the bottom is "Tab Size", make sure it is set to "4" then check the "Replace by space" Checkbox, and Notepad++ will use spaces instead of tab for indentation.

You can now open, edit and save *.rpy files directly within Notepad++ without any issues.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote