ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Just a little FYI, while you've corrected the "Mysterious" and "Explosion" spellings in the white text box you've missed the "Explossion" in the black text box just above the white text box. Oh, and while we're on the subject of spelling, you may want to correct your spelling of "decission" in the Overview to "decision" and then, in the Changelog spoiler there's " Main Storyline Beguining" which I suspect should actually be "Main Storyline Beginning".

Maybe consider making use of which includes a spellcheck plugin. While Notepad++ does not detect *.rpy as a "python" script file by default that's actually quite easy to fix:
1) Go to Settings -> Style Configurator, in the Language selection menu scroll down and select "Python", below it you will see a text box for "User ext.". Enter "rpy" (without quotation) into this box and Notepad++ will detect .rpy files as python scripts.
2) Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Language, on the far right are the Tab Settings, at the bottom is "Tab Size", make sure it is set to "4" then check the "Replace by space" Checkbox, and Notepad++ will use spaces instead of tab for indentation.

You can now open, edit and save *.rpy files directly within Notepad++ without any issues.
Thanks so much, As you may have guessed I'm not native and have some issues with spelling, I'll start putting it to use right now to fix this and for future updates

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks so much, As you may have guessed I'm not native and have some issues with spelling, I'll start putting it to use right now to fix this and for future updates
No worries, English isn't as easy as many seem to think it is! ;) Good luck with your game, I've only just finished downloading it so haven't yet gotten the chance to actually play through it.

Reactions: ExerBastion

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any plan to add superheroes like the classics wonder woman/supergirl/storm/rogue or just the power rangers inspired?
nice art and a very interesting story i want to see more!!!
14a.jpg

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So only because the game has a male and female protag would I think the one of the right is supposed to indicate being a dude... really doesn't feel that way at all though (and nothing says as much)... still looks like a lady just in a baggy sweater.

The language could really use some work too, it doesn't flow well enough to make me really want to read it.

The sex scenes need fleshing out a bit, there's no actual image of them fucking for example, but also it just having more narration and depth.

I was surprised there wasn't an option to use the glove on Emma... but it's good you could on the other 2.

I like the idea of this, mind control and whatnot, but for me it feels like it needs some work.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
any plan to add superheroes like the classics wonder woman/supergirl/storm/rogue or just the power rangers inspired?
nice art and a very interesting story i want to see more!!!
View attachment 2081779
As you start as a "ranger" the first two updates are arround your coworkers, after that it's all super heroines. Mostly inspired, much like the rangers, some really close to the originals.

Reactions: lockerxx

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Promising game - liked there was a lesbian option and there were a lot of choices (which seemed to mean something - I played twice and had two quiet different dates).

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So only because the game has a male and female protag would I think the one of the right is supposed to indicate being a dude... really doesn't feel that way at all though (and nothing says as much)... still looks like a lady just in a baggy sweater.

The language could really use some work too, it doesn't flow well enough to make me really want to read it.

The sex scenes need fleshing out a bit, there's no actual image of them fucking for example, but also it just having more narration and depth.

I was surprised there wasn't an option to use the glove on Emma... but it's good you could on the other 2.

I like the idea of this, mind control and whatnot, but for me it feels like it needs some work.
You can use the glove on Emma, either if you and her are in bad terms, or if during the date you tell her about the glove. I tried to make a well rounded first update. It has three characters with multiple sex scenes (they are done in first person since the game is madde to choose gender), It also has lots of variations depending on the choices. I need to fix the grammar for sure, I noticed my code editor didn't have english as the language, so it will improve. And I want to better my writting in sex scenes so that is something I'll try. Some things will definitelly improve. And thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You can use the glove on Emma, either if you and her are in bad terms, or if during the date you tell her about the glove.
Ah I didn't tell her about the glove because that seemed foolish and like she'd try and stop you, I didn't want to give up the chance of doing a sneak attack. I thought in the toilets in private would have been the chance if there was one.

three characters with multiple sex scenes (they are done in first person since the game is madde to choose gender)
Yeah that didn't really work for me, given you don't actually see any sex, just a sprite of the character naked and spreading her legs or whatever... it might work (but still be a bit disappointing) if you're going to do very long and detailed descriptions of the act, as a text based game might... but even if you're going for first-person they should be getting dicked... I do understand that it's hard with the gender choice, but if that's what you want to do you've kinda gotta accept that it'll increase your workload, you can't then cut corners to try and get around it and expect it to still feel high-quality, if that makes sense.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
easy tip add the option where to do the cum shot then you play as a male.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it's a good worldbuilding.

i'm caught couple or code error. i don't know if you use an interface or write the code yourself, but in the file "script.rpy"
the row 6783
is
Code:
if estate == "affected" or estate == "pretending" or eteam "obey":
should be
Code:
if estate == "affected" or estate == "pretending" or eteam == "obey":
i have another error on row 8440

Code:
keyError": u'smast'
row

Code:
        s "Oh thanks for spending time with me [smast]"
i'm not knowing very well how renpy/pyton handle variables (array, class, wathever) to troubleshooting, but it's a problem
[the specific line is you had enslaved kim and try to talk with her in your room at the end of the day/content.

very promising project, btw.
i will follow for sure it.

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
it's a good worldbuilding.

i'm caught couple or code error. i don't know if you use an interface or write the code yourself, but in the file "script.rpy"
the row 6783
is
Code:
should be
Code:
if estate == "affected" or estate == "pretending" or eteam == "obey":
i have another error on row 8440

Code:
keyError": u'smast'
row

Code:
        s "Oh thanks for spending time with me [smast]"
i'm not knowing very well how renpy/pyton handle variables (array, class, wathever) to troubleshooting, but it's a problem
[the specific line is you had enslaved kim and try to talk with her in your room at the end of the day/content.

very promising project, btw.
i will follow for sure it.
Thank you! And thanks for the info, sorry it failed, I'll be sure to fix it

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Gave this one a try, and despite the spelling/grammar mistakes (there are indeed a lot) I did read all the way through. It's an interesting story, but sadly it's one that is let down by so many spelling/grammar mistakes! While it certainly isn't the worst "engrish" that I've seen, it does make reading the story a bit difficult at times.

Another thing that I haven't seen anyone mention yet are the "blank" female characters, just a black shape with "Woman" in white text on the arm. To me that just says "I couldn't be bothered to actually draw a character for this scene" which makes me wonder whether this has been rushed to release.

Then there's the choice of male/female protag, as longjohngold pointed out, the appearance of the "male" just doesn't look much like a male person, which I think isn't helped by the choice of clothing. It just doesn't look masculine at all.

Overall, for a first release, it's not too bad. There's certainly room for improvement and I truly hope that the dev is actually able to not only improve but also to continue. I'm honestly getting a bit fed up of so many new releases that either never get updated or only get one or two updates before being abandoned! Best of luck with this one ExerBastion and I hope you're able and willing to keep updating this one all the way to the conclusion of the story! (y)

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Gave this one a try, and despite the spelling/grammar mistakes (there are indeed a lot) I did read all the way through. It's an interesting story, but sadly it's one that is let down by so many spelling/grammar mistakes! While it certainly isn't the worst "engrish" that I've seen, it does make reading the story a bit difficult at times.

Another thing that I haven't seen anyone mention yet are the "blank" female characters, just a black shape with "Woman" in white text on the arm. To me that just says "I couldn't be bothered to actually draw a character for this scene" which makes me wonder whether this has been rushed to release.

Then there's the choice of male/female protag, as longjohngold pointed out, the appearance of the "male" just doesn't look much like a male person, which I think isn't helped by the choice of clothing. It just doesn't look masculine at all.

Overall, for a first release, it's not too bad. There's certainly room for improvement and I truly hope that the dev is actually able to not only improve but also to continue. I'm honestly getting a bit fed up of so many new releases that either never get updated or only get one or two updates before being abandoned! Best of luck with this one ExerBastion and I hope you're able and willing to keep updating this one all the way to the conclusion of the story! (y)
I'll keep working, and also fix most stuff. The "blank" women are just secondary. I want every character with ilustration to have routes both for domination and romance (with certain choices), Who will be the center for most of the game, characters who are bystanders or just for a scene will not have an specific ilustration (maybe ill make it better looking but still a shape) because I don't want to make npcs that people can't have anything with, any atractive. I'll change the male character design, seeing it has some problems. It wasn't rushed, but certainly had some oversights, I focused on code and making it take many decissions into acount. Thanks for the feedback it is useful. And I certainly will keep on working on this game. Next update will still take two months since it's really big branching even more from whatever you did with your coworkers in this one, and adds the other three characters of the office. And after that it will develop one or two new characters, and one date with another one each update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I got this error on attached savefile

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2773, in script
    if kstate = "pretending":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 2773)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2773, in script
    if kstate = "pretending":
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 2773)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Real Power 0.1
Wed Oct  5 02:34:46 2022

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
another exception. this one I can't really work around (without drastically changing my playstyle) so I an taking a break for now.

overall this is pretty good looking game. very interesting and I love the fetishes and world building. just needs some spellcheck and bugfixes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6783, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 6783)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6783, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 6783)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Real Power 0.1
Wed Oct  5 02:58:50 2022

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote