Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
another exception. this one I can't really work around (without drastically changing my playstyle) so I an taking a break for now.

overall this is pretty good looking game. very interesting and I love the fetishes and world building. just needs some spellcheck and bugfixes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6783, in script
    if estate == "affected" or estate == "pretending" or eteam "obey":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 6783)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6783, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 6783)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Real Power 0.1
Wed Oct  5 02:58:50 2022
in fact it's very easy to fix.

i'm caught couple or code error. i don't know if you use an interface or write the code yourself, but in the file "script.rpy"
the row 6783
is
Code:
should be
Code:
if estate == "affected" or estate == "pretending" or eteam == "obey":
just open the file, search for the row and put a == beween eteam and "obey", save and profit.

Reactions: ExerBastion

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Real Power [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 265mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Wooormy

Jun 23, 2017
Solid base. The dialog flow and grammar could definitely use some love, but there is some good stuff to build off of. There are some exceptions that happen near the end of the day in the protag's room around some variable syntax and missing pictures.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Male model looks bad be honest. Can you do a little masculine and hair still look girly. and the texts are not very clear.
1665233993974.png

Reactions: mofonistik

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Like the art style, it stands out. Putting it on watch for future updates.

Question, do you think you will include exhibitionist content?

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
This is not half bad, but it seems some kind of complex lesbian erotica that has also the possibility to play as a butch. I think in future there will be more gender differentiation. Right now I am not even sure that the sex scenes are so hot even for a lesbian audience.

Reactions: mofonistik

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
This is not half bad, but it seems some kind of complex lesbian erotica that has also the possibility to play as a butch. I think in future there will be more gender differentiation. Right now I am not even sure that the sex scenes are so hot even for a lesbian audience.
I'll add a third mc for the next update, since people want a more masculine protagonist

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
I'll add a third mc for the next update, since people want a more masculine protagonist
For my own experience, the problem was not in the graphical design of the male character. Actually I liked it!
And I understand that most of the script is intended for a lesbian romance, so I would not ask to change the script in itself.

The only parts that needs a gender differentiation are the scripts about the sex scenes. They are not bad but they are gender-neutral, which is meh. If the MC is male I want to know what he does more in detail, and possibly see a bulge in the woman's cheek when she perform oral. If the MC is female I want to see a difference in approach, maybe more focus of finger plays or making clear when they are putting a strapon?

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
One of the hottest things I've played in a while, probably because its gives an option for a dominant female protag. Enjoyed the fact you could choose how enslaved they were too.
Looking forward to future updates, hope to see more graphic scenes too as well as other kinks.

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
A good game in the making in my opinion. Good lore. Good mechanics. A solid base for future expansion. A thing i recommend is the dialogues in the choices need to be in black instead of white that changes to back wheb you are selecting it. Apart of that everything is perfect.
I sincerely and (un)patiently wait for more updates

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
ExerBastion

Thanks for making a game where the MC is a powerful lesbian not a sub like almost every other game :)

Small problems I have with your game. You don't have pictures to go with the sex scenes. Please work on that in the next update.

Also the white font as others have said needs to be changed

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
ExerBastion

Thanks for making a game where the MC is a powerful lesbian not a sub like almost every other game :)

Small problems I have with your game. You don't have pictures to go with the sex scenes. Please work on that in the next update.

Also the white font as others have said needs to be changed
Hey thanks for reaching! Are there no images showing when you choose to have sex or any sexual scene with a character? there should be some drawings specific to the sex scenes, also taking the character's current clothes into account, if none are showing thats a huge bug I'll have to look into. If the problem is that there are no scenes where you can see the protagonist is because I've decided to draw them in first person, there would be to many variables otherwise, even more now that with the next update I'm adding two more options for the MC design.
About the white font, I'm working on fixing that and making it better in general, next update there should be no issues in that sense I'm hoping

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Hey thanks for reaching! Are there no images showing when you choose to have sex or any sexual scene with a character? there should be some drawings specific to the sex scenes, also taking the character's current clothes into account, if none are showing thats a huge bug I'll have to look into. If the problem is that there are no scenes where you can see the protagonist is because I've decided to draw them in first person, there would be to many variables otherwise, even more now that with the next update I'm adding two more options for the MC design.
About the white font, I'm working on fixing that and making it better in general, next update there should be no issues in that sense I'm hoping
Thanks for the quick reply
I checked all the pictures in the image folder and there are pictures of women in a sexy Playboy like poses but, nothing to imply someone is having sex. If you saw those pictures would you really think they had anything to do with oral sex?

IMO you should try drawing pov sex scenes like someone's face licking pussy or fingers in a pussy. You don't need to show the MC's face or anything just the sex act itself

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote