• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
When are the next Update??? Iove this game
Thanks so much!!!
It's a huge one in that it continues the last one and you are able to change, enslave, or leave your other three coworkers be, as you stop working for the citizen safety officials. It involves some scenes that change a lot depending on where you left things off. So I hope to have it for patreon by the end of this month/beguining of the next, and here by the first or second week of december

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Nice Game.. are futanaries in this Game to in the Future? Or will be the Protagonist a futanari in the Future?
I'm not sure yet, I'll see if my patreons want some in the future, as of currently there are some parts that are central to deveolping the plot so it's my current focus. But I don't doubt it can be part of a future character for sure. As of the MC, since sex scenes are meant to be neutral you can read yourself as a woman with a penis, if thats how you preffer it.

Jun 30, 2018
hey, i thought there should be an update this week? Not that I think it's stupid, but I was so wild about the new update... I hope it will come in the next few days.

Reactions: ExerBastion

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
hey, i thought there should be an update this week? Not that I think it's stupid, but I was so wild about the new update... I hope it will come in the next few days.
Yeah I run into some problems, I had to go back to my hometown for some time. And also extended a lot of the story, since right now depending on who you had dominated, or convinced to join you many scenes would play a lot different. Because of this, I paused patreon for a month to work hard on this update while not making patrons pay anything for my own delay and personal issues. But that also means I can't release the game until the month passes, cause it makes it unable for new patrons to join. So you can expect the update for sure by the end of the month.

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
hey, i have one more question... will the update also be for android or only for pc/mac at first??? bg
I didn't answer because I only export for pc and mac. But there are a lot of people that do android ports for F95, like they did last time with 0.1 so it depends on them. I can't say for certain there will be, since I don't really know how to make that work. I hope my answer helped

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Update 0.2 is out here in F95, although in 4 more days 0.21 will be here with some changes to some of the narrations, and a couple new scenes (one exclusive to a good route). And an end of day menu where you can interact with companions to repeat scenes with characters, or change them with the glove. So maybe you want to wait until it's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still don't like the dialogue has "thankyou" spelled liked that, and what's wrong with using "thanks"?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote