Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The MC will be able to be submisive in future updates, since some characters in their romantic routes preffer to take the dominant role, as soon as the scenes are made for those routes it will also be added for people who have them in the harem because of the glove and not love
can you avoid femdom?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1. NTR is a whole class of fetishes, all of which abbreviate to NTR. It is a meme thing. Whenever a new variant of cuck stuff is invented the japanese come up with a name for it that abbreviates to NTR.

The definition you gave is the japanese dictionary definition of Netorare.
Netorare is one of many different types of NTR. Although it is among the top 3...
Another of the top 3 happens to be Netorase which is sharing or swinging, arguably whoring too.

2. This site has a completely different definition of NTR.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Generally when people say NTR in F95 they are referring to the definition in the site rules. Not to the japanese dictionary definition of Netorare.

3. Ultimately you are still making a semantics argument.
> "Ackshually, if she cheats on you without dumping you for the bull then it is not Netorare according to the japanese dictionary definition".

99.9%+ of people who hate NTR also equally hates whatever the technical term is for the variant of cuckoldry your hair splitting is pointing at.
Just to add a few things, and clarify a bit more on certain points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I like the art, like the writing but the lack of any reference to the MC's sex really hurts the sex scenes.
Yes, yes, I get writing two different scenes based off what the MC is packing is a pain in the ass but having every sex scene written so vaguely that it can't be determined whether the MC has a dick or a vag is ridiculous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Of course! Most of the game is made so you can explore whatever you want however you want, I wouldn't force sexual scenes on you if you didn't want them, not even dates or kisses

fresh start in 0.2. i enslaved kim (second level not make a 'drone') and change both emma and sam to "obey anything i say"

EDIT: ok i troubleshooting a bit, it's a bad variable name, should be [kslav] not [sslav] (it's kim to speak, and i don't have enslaved sam)

EDIT2: same problem in line 73, same file

Last edited:
Reactions: ExerBastion
Apr 18, 2022
I found a loop in the game. If I only used the first level on the glove on Nadia and made her obey me, it reverts back to her just getting in the office, so you are somewhat stuck in the loop, unless you decide to use the glove further.

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022

fresh start in 0.2. i enslaved kim (second level not make a 'drone') and change both emma and sam to "obey anything i say"

EDIT: ok i troubleshooting a bit, it's a bad variable name, should be [kslav] not [sslav] (it's kim to speak, and i don't have enslaved sam)

EDIT2: same problem in line 73, same file
Hey thanks so much even breaking it down, I'll work on it and have it fixed for the update in 4 days

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
I found a loop in the game. If I only used the first level on the glove on Nadia and made her obey me, it reverts back to her just getting in the office, so you are somewhat stuck in the loop, unless you decide to use the glove further.
I just fix this, thanks for sharing, i'll have it so you can do that without problems in the update in 4 days

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found a pretty important bug.
When using the glove on Nadia, and telling her to obey you, the end of the conversation goes back to when she first entered Cathy's office.
Doesn't matter if you tell her of the plan or not.
Telling her that she's on your team solves it, but not just telling her to obey doesn't work.

Apr 18, 2022
Found a pretty important bug.
When using the glove on Nadia, and telling her to obey you, the end of the conversation goes back to when she first entered Cathy's office.
Doesn't matter if you tell her of the plan or not.
Telling her that she's on your team solves it, but not just telling her to obey doesn't work.
You are a tad too late. The bug has already been reported and the dev has acknowledged and are fixing it. But it is still better to report one time too many than too few.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote