Kinga45

Mar 9, 2018
I know, it actually was something I wanted to talk about, because there's a lot I want to do for the game to make it easier to feel safe in choosing whatever you want to explore in every different route. And I'm happy you asked. I hope I didn't come on too strong with so many paragraphs. I tend to end up answering in long breakdowns, sorry.
Nah it's all good. :)

Reactions: ExerBastion

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020
I really enjoy this game so far; you've done a great job and I can tell the game has a lot of potential.

I have two suggestions: first is posting a choice flowchart to show people what options matter and how to get different scenes would be great for letting people experience more of the game. Second is showing the clothing changes in the bedroom scenes on characters without you clicking on them (I assume this was not done due to technical reasons, but it would be very cool if it could be done).

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
I really enjoy this game so far; you've done a great job and I can tell the game has a lot of potential.

I have two suggestions: first is posting a choice flowchart to show people what options matter and how to get different scenes would be great for letting people experience more of the game. Second is showing the clothing changes in the bedroom scenes on characters without you clicking on them (I assume this was not done due to technical reasons, but it would be very cool if it could be done).
Thanks! And those are good suggestions, for the first I was planning to write a kind of guide into which characters are central to each routes, which switch by convincing, and which do you need the glove to have them change sides. As well as scenes, choices and other variables can affect the game’s progresion. This guide I wanted to have ready for the 0.3 update. The second is as you said, it’s due to technical reasons, but I can give it some thought

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks! And those are good suggestions, for the first I was planning to write a kind of guide into which characters are central to each routes, which switch by convincing, and which do you need the glove to have them change sides. As well as scenes, choices and other variables can affect the game’s progresion. This guide I wanted to have ready for the 0.3 update. The second is as you said, it’s due to technical reasons, but I can give it some thought
Sounds good! Thanks for the response. I'm sure there's some way to have dynamic images on screens that are different depending on some variable in Renpy (I'd be very surprised if there wasn't), but it's up to you if figuring that out is worth the development time or not. I think it would be a very nice feature.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/up2.rpy", line 370, in script
    if scompany == 1 and sstate == "mindless" or if scompany == 1 and sstate == "affected" or steam == "obey":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (up2.rpy, line 370)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/up2.rpy", line 370, in script
    if scompany == 1 and sstate == "mindless" or if scompany == 1 and sstate == "affected" or steam == "obey":
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (up2.rpy, line 370)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Real Power 0.2.1
Fri Jan 27 19:35:12 2023
I completely enslaved the first three girls and now I am getting this error
after both options on the next day. The second level of control gives the same error at what I assume is the same place.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Cover.jpg
the real superheroines they look like elastic girl hawkgirl,wasp,invisible woman,iron heart (or a female ironman) maybe a lady loki :unsure: .

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
View attachment 2362965
the real superheroines they look like elastic girl hawkgirl,wasp,invisible woman,iron heart (or a female ironman) maybe a lady loki :unsure: .
Absolutely, they are definitelly based on each of the ones you've mention. Except the lady loki one, that's Megera and it's very loosely based on etrigan and hellboy. The poster is meant to be old, so by the time she appears in the game, she looks way different (Horns cut down, no swords and a metal halo atached to the base of the horns). It will happen to a lot of the characters, which will be shown to now wear different styles (specially since patreons vote on how they actually look and the clothes they wear).

ExerBastion

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
When will be the next Update??? Cant wait...
Sorry for the late reply. I've been focused on working, and it has been some troublesome weeks. I came here today to update the previous version to 0.2.2 with I hope the least amount of bugs possible, and some sentences and spellling mistakes corrected. I still can't say when the 0.3 will be done. Only what's been done already, most images have been done for the update, they were a lot due to changing the end of day menu. In a couple of weeks, I'll finish backgrounds and the date images, get them classified into folders, and probably start coding. I have both the walkthrough and a glossary to do first. Then after that I'll go on to coding the plot, which is always the messiest part, and can never know for sure which parts will strech longer than expected, and which might cause trouble with crashes.

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. I've been focused on working, and it has been some troublesome weeks. I came here today to update the previous version to 0.2.2 with I hope the least amount of bugs possible, and some sentences and spellling mistakes corrected. I still can't say when the 0.3 will be done. Only what's been done already, most images have been done for the update, they were a lot due to changing the end of day menu. In a couple of weeks, I'll finish backgrounds and the date images, get them classified into folders, and probably start coding. I have both the walkthrough and a glossary to do first. Then after that I'll go on to coding the plot, which is always the messiest part, and can never know for sure which parts will strech longer than expected, and which might cause trouble with crashes.
Thanks for the answer i Hope it will be soon. Keep Up the great Work Buddy...

Reactions: Kronu5
Jun 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (up2_supl_base.rpy, line 1875)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "up2_supl_base.rpyc", line 1875, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1090, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (up2_supl_base.rpy, line 1875)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I like the "catwoman "villian. She looks a lot like ann from persona 5

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote