Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK III" Godkiller [3d-lotus.com]

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
I had put it into notepad where it's just one line that isn't separated like it is in notepad++, and for some odd reason that helped. Much appreciated ;)

Now some of the scenes make the game crash:mad: but oh well, it's old so there's bound to be problems
how did you get it to work in the first place? compatability 95 and 98 will launch but it will black screen and just turn off no error message after intro. Anything compatability above it won't even launch

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
My game Launch on my second screen and is cut in half no matter which parameters I use (from win 95 to win vista , 640*480, Scaling resolution optimization on/off, Launch as an admin)
Same issue for both games Skunk 2 or 3, and the best thing I can do is with an old screen 4:3 I can go to the title screen then the adobe error came up.

Hannesbloed

Oct 11, 2018
Do I have to launch this game with Applocale ? Because after the first fight against the minotaurus, there is a box with a lot of "??????". It is direct after Hades gives the Minotaurus the Collar and he wants to take action against the Charachter. ? Thanks for help.

Kalandor

Jun 14, 2018
Listen everybody who cant play the game go to the SKUNK II Topic and look for the New member Geri12 he solved the Problem

deadeye123102

Aug 4, 2017
The solution is to disable your video card in the Device Manager, I can confirm that it works since I had the same issue as everyone else and now it's fine
Can confirm this method works, it disables my secondary monitor though. Small price to pay I guess.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The solution is to disable your video card in the Device Manager, I can confirm that it works since I had the same issue as everyone else and now it's fine
Disable your video card to play the game? hell nah..

forget it.. im deleting the game then

Reactions: Xol

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
the only problem i have with the game, is the minotaur scene, it crashes, and you can only look at them T-posing, the other scenes don't have that problem, what do?

ModMaxx33

Aug 24, 2017
Game runs with 95 and 98 compatibility but when i start a fight or gallery scene or a new game i get a black screen with sound so i dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on the site for all the games in this series it says Confirm system compatibility via the trial version. (Especially on Windows 10) so i figure this game was never met to work on win 10 anyway and yes i was running it was the app local emulator.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Literally all you have to do is have your system locale in Japanese. You know, like it should fucking be if your gonna play obscure Japanese fap games. It's the oldest, most basic shit ever

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
there is already a 4th and it has been cracked, but the people who cracked it were egomaniacs who didnt want to share it (ULMF forums)
I purchased Skunk 4. In my opinion it's not worth the money. There are very few scenes. I prefer by far the Skunk 3.

Feb 21, 2018
So i tried playing this on windows 10 and like most i had the issue of it not even starting. after going to compatibility mode and running it in 95 or 98 it worked up until the screen with the game name that said english version. i reluctantly tried disabling my graphics card to let the integrated card take over. and there was no improvement.
adobe flash is updated and english or Japanese local have no effect.

for me going farther just to play this is a waste of time. thank you for sharing this though.

Ellark

Jul 30, 2017
I somehow got around the error message after the first fight.
1. Edit your save file with notepad+ as it was already shown here
2. Download and install Applocale
3. Now you right click the game .exe and should see "Run with japanese locale as administrator"

If the game intro starts in the middle of the screen and not in the top left it should be alright
Im running it on win7 btw