Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK III" Godkiller [3d-lotus.com]

French Cream

Oct 17, 2018
I keep encountering this error whenever I beat the horse boss. What should I do? upload_2018-10-21_2-22-53.png

If I select no, the games exits, but if I select yes... upload_2018-10-21_2-24-11.png
I see this beautiful monstrosity.

th31mm

Sep 29, 2018
Disabling my graphics card and using windows 7 compatibility mode worked for me (Win10 user), I was able to solve the horse problem by starting the .exe with locale emulator. In addition when in the game re-enabling the graphics card doesn't seem to crash the game and I'm able to play the game smoothly.

LucianaX

May 8, 2018
Same. I disabled the graphics card, set the game to compatibility mode Windows 7, used the japanese local emulator and it worked. I don't know about the re-enabling and continuing to use it whilst having the drivers enabled again part. But re-enabling the GPU drivers is flawless for me, no need to restart my PC and it works like normal.

// edit
Though I can't get to the scenes, only the fights. The scenes show only a blank screen with the HUD and that's about it, music and voices are present.

// 2.edit
They just appear in t-pose and nothing happens, just like another forum member mentioned.
Only with the horse though.

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
geme crashed in 1-st XXX(?) scene when it load

blah-blah-blah
WIN
blah-blah-blah
CRASH

only read option - off, start from admin-status

othes problem:
dont save options
dont have skip mode binded to key
stupid start video dont have a chanse to skip
first screen unposition

resume: very-very bad

nice option - step-by-step fighting type

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i buyed Demo runs the full game crashing like this one error.png

iset to win7 and have run japanese language SKUNK I II III runs with no problem only this one
if any one can fix it pls help

lightning_Chaser

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone here know how to
I somehow got around the error message after the first fight.
1. Edit your save file with notepad+ as it was already shown here
2. Download and install Applocale
3. Now you right click the game .exe and should see "Run with japanese locale as administrator"

If the game intro starts in the middle of the screen and not in the top left it should be alright
Im running it on win7 btw
Do you know where I can download Applocale?

Emanueldj95

Aug 24, 2017
hello everyone .. as I see that some have the error of the minotaur scene. I remove it.
first, put in compatibility in win 7 (maybe not necessary but just in case)
second, you must download the locale emulator. (look for videos on youtube or page to know its use, it is not difficult)
third, once everyone is set up, they just go to the game. they left click it and put where it says locale emulator ... and it comes out run in japanese, they give it and if everything went well. the game should open in the middle of the screen and not on the left side. it worked for me.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
nothing work for me, I will make to virtual box with windows XP
You need to disable your graphics card under device manager. Search for device manager under the search bar and right click your graphics card and click disable. Also youll need to download applocale, google it. Once its done right click on skunk 3 and click run as admin under japanese locale. Itll run perfectly

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
After reading all 4-pages in this thread:

A 'Windows 10 Enterprise N' user, on 'ASPIRE V3-571G' notebook...

Worked smooth as it should with:
'Windows 7' Compatibility,
'Locale Emulator 2.5.0.1', using 'Run in Japanese (Admin)'...

Other notes:
I did'nt disable video graphics; I use on-board 'Intel HD 3000' graphic
I use very-short directories; both the game and the emulator were on C:/
After I apply the emulator, the first video that did'nt play before, do play now
...hence the 'Ambrosius' scenes, now worked smoothly

Hope it helps...