SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
As soon as updates or hotfixes are posted, I will update the post here. For now you can report the issues on the devs Patreon page.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

How do you trigger the club? I could only get it the first time, after that it never triggered again.
I have been able to see the option with the father and the daughter on saturday evening, but no one else
The club is available for father, mother and sister on Saturday in the evening and later.

how the hell do i progress?
The easier way is to start as father or sister, go to their workplace and interact with their coworkers to make them evolve. Then interact with other characters to increase their relationships and influence them to gain some perks until the sexual actions are accepted. For the perks and some actions : showering, son's laptop (if interested in it), cleaning nude in the kitchen as the mother, talking about specific topic, club. Don't forget to increase lust too.

The sister dad trlaion is bugged out?
Yeah, one way but not the other (only for sister which means you can fuck with father as sister but father won't be accepted by her).

Good continuation.

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
can you be a futa? if not what is the futa content?
I was able to find an older lady with an erection at the club as the mother, but she didn't have "closet gay" yet, so can't fully confirm. So much randomized bullshit in this game, I didn't have the patience to check with anyone else.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to announce a new update will be out this week for Realm of Corruption. There will also be lots of bug fixes/balance changes which wouldn't be possible without the very detailed bug reports being sent in by the community - thank you all for that!

We are very hard at work on making RoC the best game it can be :)

Paxton/CWS

(I am not the dev. I'm just forwarding information.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nazuky

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
This game has some bug but it is based on good concept. I read a lot of isekai-erotic material but this one is a fresh air to the genre. I hope the dev will go through with some character dev instead of meaningless grind-to-fk circles

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
This is a really good concept for an HTML game, I dig it. Looking forward to updates. Id personally love to see more transformation content, like breast expansion and such

Reactions: DRAGONKING1234

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a cheat code to unlock all basic interactions?

ive reached day 38 with the max all stats but only have 3 interactions with Isaack. And he has the most interactions.

Reactions: dfhgsudybgdi

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I was able to find an older lady with an erection at the club as the mother, but she didn't have "closet gay" yet, so can't fully confirm. So much randomized bullshit in this game, I didn't have the patience to check with anyone else.
see the content from the game enchanted 1.5.4

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Perks for each character can be bought in the cave, but you need a last point to buy them.
Is there a cheat code to unlock all basic interactions?

ive reached day 38 with the max all stats but only have 3 interactions with Isaack. And he has the most interactions.
Perks for each character can be bought in "Hell Cave >> Upgrade Powers", but you need a "Lust Essence" to buy them.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thread updated to the new version. Check the changelog for details of what's new, and what's been fixed. New cheat code is also in the OP.

Reactions: MeVirus

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
That interaction's also bugged. If you let the father get sucked and then fuck the young woman, it rolls a chance to pick up new perks. If the wife or the Natasha hook up with her, it rolls $randogay/4 and always fails

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
crazy good concept here love the fact you can corrupt the whole family and even make them gay! will be watching this one.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes