Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
The new updated is amazing!
A wife and a husband, being family and all, counts as incest. Meaning that you CAN wake her up with a dick in her mouth (even though the image is basically screaming anal) but if you ask her to blow you in the kitchen, she doesn't want to because she lacks FAMILY LOVER perk. How?!
Coomer perk needs to level up =D

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
v014.1 hotfix will be available for download soon. It's been pushed live on the online version.

- Fixed chat issues with Pauline showing Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist

-
Fixed Pauline's images not showing her outfit correctly

- Removed the 'send nudes' function from Isaak's PC temporarily. (We didn't realise this was still in the game, it's broken. We will come back with a better way of doing this in the next update)

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
v014.1 hotfix will be available for download soon. It's been pushed live on the online version.

- Fixed chat issues with Pauline showing Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist

-

- Removed the 'send nudes' function from Isaak's PC temporarily. (We didn't realise this was still in the game, it's broken. We will come back with a better way of doing this in the next update)
Cool. I hope even Natasha is fixed then. I saw a couple of missing marco's when I tried any other interaction besides 'chat' and 'flirt' when visiting her as Isaac.

The game seems nice overall and I see a lot of content in the game folder, but man, the grind is real with this one. Thankfully we have the cheat option to just keep trying our luck with the 'unwind' <-> 'sleep' for getting those perks.

But man, please, could you write somewhere how exactly we are supposed to get some perks? I mean, it's quite straightforward with Isaac to get the family-lover (or whatever it's called), but I couldn't see a single way of how to get that to Natasha. Also, it's quite weird possessing the parents and they both can't even kiss each other from the very beginning..., when you play as them, they are like complete strangers to each other, which might work for the siblings, but not for the experienced adults...

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Cool. I hope even Natasha is fixed then. I saw a couple of missing marco's when I tried any other interaction besides 'chat' and 'flirt' when visiting her as Isaac.

The game seems nice overall and I see a lot of content in the game folder, but man, the grind is real with this one. Thankfully we have the cheat option to just keep trying our luck with the 'unwind' <-> 'sleep' for getting those perks.

But man, please, could you write somewhere how exactly we are supposed to get some perks? I mean, it's quite straightforward with Isaac to get the family-lover (or whatever it's called), but I couldn't see a single way of how to get that to Natasha. Also, it's quite weird possessing the parents and they both can't even kiss each other from the very beginning..., when you play as them, they are like complete strangers to each other, which might work for the siblings, but not for the experienced adults...
If you go to the online version, you'll be able to join the devs Discord server. He is pretty open about receiving bug reports, and suggestions. Whenever he post a version update or hotfix I will post here.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

-

Does that hotfix allow Robert to fuck Joanna? He has the ability and permission, but an error occurs each time it's attempted?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Does that hotfix allow Robert to fuck Joanna? He has the ability and permission, but an error occurs each time it's attempted?
I'm sure sure to be honest, but I would guess no since it isn't in the hotfix changelog. I'll put the devs Discord in the OP so people can find it easier.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'll wait for the next version since there are so many bugs not even mentioned here or the bugfix changelog that I encountered.

The reason I'm writing is because I'm wondering how are we able to unlock any perks with the father? Talking about nudity or family lovin' doesn't work, going with the trans woman is making him run away when she shows her dick and sending dick picks is bugged and will be removed.

By the way, thanks SAHC. You're doing a good job as an uploader on every thread you're taking care of.

Good continuation.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hello.

I'll wait for the next version since there are so many bugs not even mentioned here or the bugfix changelog that I encountered.

The reason I'm writing is because I'm wondering how are we able to unlock any perks with the father? Talking about nudity or family lovin' doesn't work, going with the trans woman is making him run away when she shows her dick and sending dick picks is bugged and will be removed.

By the way, thanks SAHC. You're doing a good job as an uploader on every thread you're taking care of.

Good continuation.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I have been a little slow this last week as I've been sick; but I have more uploads lined up for the near future.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
its a bit weird how you stress the 2 kids as roomates, with sibling-like bond... but then you need the family loving perk to advance their relationship... is this because of patreon or something?
also, the gay thingy.. should make them bi...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
pauline relationship is broken
Code:
Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist
also cheat mode activated by itself

Last edited:

Leroyj378

Sep 17, 2017
first time trying to fuck Joanna and this: Error: <<joannafuck>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.dadperks is undefined)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
first time trying to fuck Joanna and this: Error: <<joannafuck>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.dadperks is undefined)
Yeah, the code is filled with calls to *perks widgets that aren't there.
momperks, sisterperks, brotherperks, dadperks are all missing the macros

I tried digging through the code, but it's a real clusterfuck.

Edit:
pauline relationship is broken
Code:
Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist
also cheat mode activated by itself
I did find that one and it's an easy fix due to a one time use of a wrong variable name.
Open the .HTML file in the editor of your choice, search for

momrelationshipincrease

and remove the "ship" to make it

momrelationincrease

Last edited:

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
Waaay to buggy to be playable atm
I know. Still had sub privileges, and tried telling the dev about one. Instead of asking more about it, the dev started attacking by saying "no errors", prolly old save, and prolly playing it wrong. Dev should have done more testing, and most of all... ask questions about issues.

mehrzweck

May 7, 2017
Nice game, but buggy.

like:
$dadperks -> $household[3].perks
same with sister, brother, mom

missing momrelationshipincrease, sisterflirt widget
momflirt use brotherrelationincrease

$mominteractions -> $household[0].interactions
same with sister, brother, dad

is it intended that some perks can only onetime tried or is at a new day a reset missing?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes