Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
Is there any guide anywhere on how to unlock interactions?
Feels a little grindy to find all the interactions and sometimes I just don't have any idea how to progress.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
wow the time moves fast in this game. not happy about how quickly the day passes.

On the one hand, the terrible grinding is over sooner, but on the other hand it also makes each day pretty meaningless because the grinding changes so little in each interaction.

I'm not sure that I understand what was intended to be fun about this game. The grinding for a few points? The repeating the same scene over and over and over because the chances of anything happening are so low?

I played for two in-game weeks and the total result of that was maybe five relationship point changes. And I'm pretty sure that that is WAD.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So do you not give people traits by talking to them, anymore? It doesn't tell me that people have a chance of picking up a trait like it used to

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Right let's try this again :LUL:OP updated with v0.14.03 hotfix

v0.14.03

- Fixed fatal error when flirting with Natasha (Need some time to replace this, so for now its removed)

- Fixed Joanna's Anal interaction still containing old code error

Reactions: hooviescoop

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i took a dive into the code. if they recently changed the indexing of the family perks into an array, they forgot to change the references in the checks from $[character]perks to $household[characterindex].[character]perks. or however they want to evaluate (i dont have much experience with js, i mostly unravel obscure conditions)

NapoloeonSolo

May 9, 2017
Thank you very much for the quick fixes. I would like to say, I really appreciate the work you put into this, it cannot be an easy task. Many thanks for the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.14.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hooviescoop

Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
So now the Family Lover Perk is unavailable to Natasha and Robert outside of using Lust Essence? And Lust Essence was relegated pretty much to the Bounty system only? Robert also bolts out of the only interaction that would have a chance to give him the Closet Gay (now renamed as Gay for some reason, when it should be Bi as stated before), so now he's been locked out of getting it?

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
Taking Pauline on a date with Robert and going for a Dress allows to buy the Slutty Outfit for Pauline and Natasha, choosing the option to purchase it for Natasha links to "Robert having access to the slutty outfit" and showing the images for Natasha.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fairly sure it was mentioned elsewhere, but if you are Robert at the club and accept going to the gal with something extra, when you do this (along with possessing the gay perk) it shows the sex scene with the large, rotund fellow instead of your current dance partner.

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes