SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
V0.14.05 hotfix has been released. OP is updated. The bug with the lust essence spending is being worked on at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
not seeing hotfix in the op or gonna have to redownload the whole update?

also is there any type of walkthrough for unlocking the interactions father is pretty much straight forward but the rest of the fam got no idea son search computer for learning flirting and kiss interaction rando event what about the rest?

Reactions: gafo

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
I was reading the html file and while it would be best to wait until the game is finished (or abandoned; not throwing shade, its just the math on these projects), an 'incest patch' that comprises of editing the dialogue in the .html script to make it legitimate incest would be extremely doable. You would have to redo it for every individual update, so its best to wait until then, but its a relatively simple task in this game.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't understand the point of the game. The "corruptions", if you can even call them that, don't even happen properly. The random nature of perks is irritating. Progression is bizarre (why is everything locked behind 90 lust?) and there are practically no interactions that happen between the NPCs that let you actually see the corruptions, not that any of them seem to have any real effect.

I don't understand the point of this game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I was reading the html file and while it would be best to wait until the game is finished (or abandoned; not throwing shade, its just the math on these projects), an 'incest patch' that comprises of editing the dialogue in the .html script to make it legitimate incest would be extremely doable. You would have to redo it for every individual update, so its best to wait until then, but its a relatively simple task in this game.
or you sacrifice one essence for each of the characters to change their "name" (?).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.14.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Doesn't work.
the older cheat in the first pages does work and activates the rewind

there is still a bug interacting in isaak room, now expanded to natash too each click advances time so you can only interact 2 times. also if you go to work you go from late morning to midnight? you people are slavers

cant make isaak to go to the nightclub

and ofcourse (i already see you are working on it) i cant buy perks

Reactions: Tutuooo

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
It's a slow grind without the cheat code (it seems to be changed in the latest version) and the buggy game mechanics where stats fly in any direction they damn well please is enough to kill what might have been an almost fun game.

The great thing about many games here is that peoples ambitions are greater than their ability and others step in with code and help. Doesn't seem to be happening with this game. I wish that wasn't the case.

I might come back to it in a year or so...

Reactions: Centar and mysalsa

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
I might come back to it in a year or so...
You might come back for nothing mate. Game dev hasn't asked for help because he's not active here, he released 5 hotfixes in the last 3 days (which says a lot of his bugs hunting process), the game is just an obsessive cycles of clicks ... I could go on ...

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
terminal command for all interactions (most don't work):

Code:
a = [{"name":"Chatting","pic":"<<Chatting>>"},{"name":"Flirting","pic":"<<Flirting>>"},{"name":"Give Anal","pic":"<<Give_Anal>>"},{"name":"Give Fuck","pic":"<<Give_Fuck>>"},{"name":"Give Handjob","pic":"<<Give_Handjob>>"},{"name":"Give Head","pic":"<<Give_Head>>"},{"name":"Kissing","pic":"<<Kiss>>"},{"name":"Receive Anal","pic":"<<Receive_Anal>>"},{"name":"Receive Fuck","pic":"<<Receive_Fuck>>"},{"name":"Receive Handjob","pic":"<<Receive_Handjob>>"},{"name":"Receive Head","pic":"<<Receive_Head>>"}];
SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[0].interactions=a;
SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[1].interactions=a;
SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[2].interactions=a;
SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[3].interactions=a;

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
terminal command if you don't want to have to go to sleep every 10 seconds

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.time=-10
terminal command to make it saturday (dates with mother)

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.day = 6
terminal command to make it saturday evening (so you can go to the club, unless you're the brother)

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.day = 6;SugarCube.State.active.variables.time=5;

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes