max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Pauline family lovin? - Oh my god! Sweetie! I love family lovin! Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist <<momrelationshipincrease>>

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I know. Still had sub privileges, and tried telling the dev about one. Instead of asking more about it, the dev started attacking by saying "no errors", prolly old save, and prolly playing it wrong. Dev should have done more testing, and most of all... ask questions about issues.
Doing more testing implies they do any to begin with.

Between not noticing an obvious feature was in the game just sitting in a commonly accessed menu and failing to notice when bugfixes do exactly nothing to fix what they're supposed to, it's obvious they just take the most common bug reports and go directly to the code without touching the rest of the game.

Kenyalux21

Oct 29, 2019
joanna - givefuck

Error: <<joannafuck>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes'))

Keep popping up when Joanna has enough lust

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
>Game has Corruption in title
>Doesn't have Corruption tag

Is this an oversight or does it really not have actual corruption?

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
So my only caveat with this game (despite the bugs that will get sorted out eventually) is that I'd love to be able to develop corruption between the characters I want in a given run instead of having to involve tertiary or all characters to push the corruption forward.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was going for a (step) M/S run, and I couldn't find a way to give Pauline the Family Lover perk. According to the forum it seems you need to get involved Natasha (stepsis) into the mix to earn that one on Pauline.

Besides that I think the idea is great!!

A nice addition would be to be able to "spectate" how certain characters behave on their own, how the corruption has affected their routine when we're not possesing them:devilish:.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with v0.14.02

- Fixed Joanna's fucking interaction still using old code causing errors for player

- Fixed chat issues with Pauline showing Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist

-
Fixed Pauline's images not showing her outfit correctly

- Removed the 'send nudes' function from Isaak's PC temporarily. (We didn't realise this was still in the game, it's broken. We will come back with a better way of doing this in the next update)

Reactions: golgo13

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.14.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
OP updated with v0.14.02

- Fixed Joanna's fucking interaction still using old code causing errors for player

- Fixed chat issues with Pauline showing Error: macro <<momrelationshipincrease>> does not exist

-
Fixed Pauline's images not showing her outfit correctly

- Removed the 'send nudes' function from Isaak's PC temporarily. (We didn't realise this was still in the game, it's broken. We will come back with a better way of doing this in the next update)
Yeah, right. Just like he's fixed everything else so far.

Clipboard01.jpg

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes