foxyboxy24

May 19, 2021
There seems not much use for the bounty system if the buy perks is taken away like it shows in this update and it also increase the grind by a lot having them not there to be bought

sage12

Jun 29, 2017
+0 Relationship bug open html file and search this <<if $version eq "v0.16.01">> and change multi = 0 to multi = 1

Gazcom79

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks fot the update. But interactions no longer earn points. Also completling bounties you now get "you have been awareded 0 points"

V1RU5420

Apr 28, 2018
is there a way to edit perks or at least dchange the max perk count? cant get it done with the online editor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably deleted the actual cheats that are useful to try milk players wallets.
To be fair, it's still possible to cheat without using any codes... F12 and the console commands to max out all stats etc.
In addition to either editing the percentage changes in the html file itself, or just refresing the page. Doesn't remove the grind, but it does lessen it considerably.

I find it more amusing that the dev removed some "cheat" features that were part of the hell store, of which there were quite a lot. Then he went and gutted them in favour of just grinding.

It's not as egregious as deciding to paywall some content that previously didn't require being a patron, or running multiple Patreons at once under different names. Speaking of which, it's funny that Paxton has so much of Amore inside this game beyond a little reference/cameo for it. :unsure:

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
To be fair, it's still possible to cheat without using any codes... F12 and the console commands to max out all stats etc.
In addition to either editing the percentage changes in the html file itself, or just refresing the page. Doesn't remove the grind, but it does lessen it considerably.

I find it more amusing that the dev removed some "cheat" features that were part of the hell store, of which there were quite a lot. Then he went and gutted them in favour of just grinding.

It's not as egregious as deciding to paywall some content that previously didn't require being a patron, or running multiple Patreons at once under different names. Speaking of which, it's funny that Paxton has so much of Amore inside this game beyond a little reference/cameo for it. :unsure:
Any way to give a perk from the F12 menu? I haven't found it yet

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
hello everyone! I hardly want to understand how you can have sex 20 times if it takes 7 days and only 2 times you can fuck Joanna a day, is the developer bad with arithmetic or am I stupid???

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes