Oliveloaf

Sep 26, 2018
Haven't figured out how to add
Open up F12 and look at the household like you did.

Pick your family member and open up their perks. Note the length variable.
Set it to whatever number you want.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[0].perks.length=5

Then add a perk

SugarCube.State.active.variables.household[0].perks[5]='Family Lover'

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I must not be playing the same as you. I attempted to "double click" the perks and it does nothing

View attachment 2718728
Apologies, I thought you knew what the f12 menu was. You have to enter the console first (by hitting f12), then type in SugarCube.State.active.variables (case matters, but the console should autocomplete each word as you type it). Once you type that and hit enter, then you can do all the stuff I said before

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose
Feb 6, 2018
Pictures need changing, srsly when the female characters have dicks it shouldn't use male on male anything, its a turn off, at least find somewhat attractive dick girls x dick girls or dick girls x Female/male or something not male on male not all of us get turned on or like gay shit

Reactions: Seawulf00

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found a pretty bad flaw so robert is fucking natasha (not sure this matters but used the spell to give robert a bigger dick ) AND then check out how the scene ends between robert and natasha
(how the fuck this happened Isaak has lost their virginity )
UPDATED: more problems with the txt being ass backwords as well as some dont go to pictures ither
when the scene starts Natasha - givefuck (WRONG she recieves fuck as thats what she learned )
WHY after robert makes natasha cum theres 2 chicks eating each other out? Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
never noticed this until just now ...seen someone post earlier somewhere on here about they said they seen pregnancy tag or something to that effect so i been trying and trying with natasha and robert
and wondering why all the times natasha fucks and gets fucked her information tab (what ever ya wanna call it) says Fucked (Times): 0 can this be fixed?

DadaVasa

Dec 30, 2022
Hello. the button doesn't work "Already a fuck doll". do i have to press it at a certain time or what?

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Apologies, I thought you knew what the f12 menu was. You have to enter the console first (by hitting f12), then type in SugarCube.State.active.variables (case matters, but the console should autocomplete each word as you type it). Once you type that and hit enter, then you can do all the stuff I said before
Thanks, I was reading that like you clicked on the GUI, not in the variables. Thanks for correcting me.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is there somewhere when i can see what earch perk do ?
Code:
family lover
with this perk, this character is willing to accept sexual advances from their own household

gay
With this perk, this character is willing to accept sexual advances from the same gender

Nymphomaniac
With this perk, all sexual actions have increased lust gain

nudist
With this perk, this character is willing to leave their bedroom naked for the world to see

bimbo
With this perk, this character will always wear slutty clothing if possible and start sexual interactions with the player

trans
With this perk, this character will identify as the other gender. They will always wear clothing of the opposite gender

coomer
With this perk, this character has an increased chance to be masturbating in their room
(fulcrum note: also increases passive lust gain)
taken directly from the source code, previous versions had a perk shop where you could force certain perks on characters but its missing here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.16.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unable to buy the quirks anybody know how?
You need soul essence from sex scenes, which you've got to grind for...
Alternatively hit F12 go to the console tab and enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables.lustessence = <insert number here>"

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes