RPGM Realm of Dreams - Jasmine's Adventure [v0.2] [Patrick]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oyFlQ6.png

Overview:
The world of Zarion is filled with mysteries and puzzles, will you help Jasmine to fulfill her dreams or lead her down a darker path to take the easy way out ?
You will have to travel the world and be careful of the choices that you make because they will impact your future.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-08-24
Developer: Patrick - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

r0t4VL.png TsjhjA.png wWRI2C.png i7vOad.jpg qMcP+c.png JasmineTree7_2.png

Last edited:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Customized Boob size is a nice bonus feature, but be careful that it don't come at the expense of the base game.

There was for example once a game that advertised heavily that it had battle rape and that it did, unfortunally they kinda forgot/neglected the rest of the game and it all became a disappointment.

And too many branches, while nice in theory, could slow the development down heavily if not done smartly.

I wish you luck with the game and hope it will stand the test of time and became a wonderful and enjoyable game.

Oct 17, 2021
Just when you thought you finally found a good looking H-RPG with 3DCG and then you notice on tag list there's no penetration/actual sex scene added so far . . . Good representation of Expectation vs Reality there. God knows how many years we will have to wait until the real stuffs are added in the game
could be worse. At least it doesn't have a "no sexual content" tag
That would be soul crushing.

Reactions: izzy09

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
She's too underpowered to even get through the first fight; she instantly has to face 3 opponents at once without having no equipment or whatsoever.

Patrickus07

Aug 17, 2023
how to beat the goblins?
She's too underpowered to even get through the first fight; she instantly has to face 3 opponents at once without having no equipment or whatsoever.
Hi guys! Developer of the game here, I see there are some complaints about the first goblin fight, it's a tutorial fight designed to teach you the hard way that you need to use special abilities if you want to win fights in this game. All you have to do is use the special ability "Willpower" once (or twice because it stacks up to 2 times) to increase your attack before spamming the basic attack and winning every single time. In the future I might add an easy mode for those that are only interested in the story of the game.

Regarding the questions about me adding various kinks and fetishes into the game like pregnancy and futas, while they're not what I'm into personally, I might add them as an optional thing that normal people can avoid.

And to everyone else, thank you very much for the nice comments!! <3
By the way the next update comes out in a week. Or if you're impatient you can get it on patreon today.

T1M04Ever

Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys! Developer of the game here, I see there are some complaints about the first goblin fight, it's a tutorial fight designed to teach you the hard way that you need to use special abilities if you want to win fights in this game. All you have to do is use the special ability "Willpower" once (or twice because it stacks up to 2 times) to increase your attack before spamming the basic attack and winning every single time. In the future I might add an easy mode for those that are only interested in the story of the game.

Regarding the questions about me adding various kinks and fetishes into the game like pregnancy and futas, while they're not what I'm into personally, I might add them as an optional thing that normal people can avoid.

And to everyone else, thank you very much for the nice comments!! <3
By the way the next update comes out in a week. Or if you're impatient you can get it on patreon today.
Thank you for your reply, and keep up the good work! (y)
PS: My question wasn't a complaint :)

Reactions: Patrickus07