RPGM Realm of Dreams - Jasmine's Adventure [v0.2] [Patrick]

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
The scenes that are there currently are nice, looking forward to how this looks in the future it would be nice if sprinting was allowed indoors though, movement feels a little sluggish as a result.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RealmOfDreamsJasminesAdventure-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
am i just special or is this stupid quest to find a pig somehow really hard secretly. been going crazy walking on every tree tile lol

DrAlithe

Dec 4, 2017
Has the game changed from having 3DCG as displayed in the title picture and previews? As you have labelled the project in the tags as 2DCG which is for drawn CG and doesn't include the game being 2D as that is the 2D-game tag.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
It's not really a turn based combat, more a Final Fantasy battle. You have a gauge and the ennemies keep attacking you, even if you do nothing. I find this annoying, the tag should me more "combat" than "turn based combat".
This aside, game have potential.

Patrickus07 , do you plan to add H-battle ? (groping, clothes damaged)

Xzenox

Feb 4, 2019
Looking good! Kinda wish that i could choose breast and ass size separately, faster movement in buildings would be a nice qol too. Looking forward to see where this goes.

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Not a bad start. Faster movement inside buildings would be great. And having more objects to interact with would be nice.

Not much else to say since the current version is so short. I'll keep an eye on the game for now and wait for when we get to visit Beatrice in the future.