3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
There only intro in this game for now dont know how will this turn out i almost thought this is a reboot of another game similer name

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Good start, it sets up an interesting scenario. The only thing worth complaining about is that some sentences refuse to translate and comes up in Spanish. A koikatsu mc who is not spineless or docile is a welcome sight. I will definitely keep track of this game. Something I don't understand though is why many of these games insists on giving the MC a tragic backstory and making him forget it. In my opinion it would make an interesting story when he needs to heal the king who's law put his village and parents to the sword. It is a bit frustrating knowing what they did to the mc just to see him totally oblivious to it, especially when interacting with them. The point of choices and naming the MC is often for players to self-insert, but it is hard doing so when you know so much that the MC doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
empire aren't ruled by king ...
when presented to royalty you bow 15m away, when asked to come closer you humbly refuse once them come 6m away when granted permision again (while still looking the ground and bowing if not told to rise ><)
sitting for royalty should be king, queen, cron prince(ss) then prince ordered by age then princess ordered by age (princess being sat "above" the heir feel wrong)
you don't translate a saying
the pace is somewhat strange, like if mc had lived through 18 of half drunken stupor (showing something like a slideshow with some important event mixed with casual or funny one, while summarising would feel less forced i think)
bandit group are ... fast to trust others in that world, two day then sent on important mission >< (again a little slideshow while skiping an appropriate length of time for trust to build with important and casual picture would probably be enough)

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not bad, it looks very promising, maybe my only advice is to find a way to improve the English translation, especially if you want to attract an English-speaking audience.

Buena suerte.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
empire aren't ruled by king ...
when presented to royalty you bow 15m away, when asked to come closer you humbly refuse once them come 6m away when granted permision again (while still looking the ground and bowing if not told to rise ><)
sitting for royalty should be king, queen, cron prince(ss) then prince ordered by age then princess ordered by age (princess being sat "above" the heir feel wrong)
you don't translate a saying
the pace is somewhat strange, like if mc had lived through 18 of half drunken stupor (showing something like a slideshow with some important event mixed with casual or funny one, while summarising would feel less forced i think)
bandit group are ... fast to trust others in that world, two day then sent on important mission >< (again a little slideshow while skiping an appropriate length of time for trust to build with important and casual picture would probably be enough)
Wait! Is there actual strategic options in this game? I thought it was a pure visual novel?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
What were you talking about then in your previous post?
i don't know what you are misunderstanding for strategy, my comment is made of nitpicking on court's manner, wording and some consistency problem in the story due to a fast "pacing"

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope that with this shitty past that we will get revenge and kill the evil bastard king/emperor! This better be a damn revenge game otherwise why the fuck would you give that fucking tragic past!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It seems this dev have some other game in here too, any news on what's with this game then?

As for the game, it needs a lot of work in regards to translation. That's all I see at the moment.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote