NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
This game blew my mind. I almost didn’t bother because of the low version number, but I’m so glad I did! keep up the amazing work, and I can’t wait to see how this game will evolve!

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Allow us to save to disk please. This is a pretty long game and some of us clear our cookies regularly. @Rmaximus

Also, one of the quests is stuck. Metting Tessa. If for some reason you decide not to go with Bonnie the moment that option appears, its gone forever. youll never get another chance to visit Tessa, effectively preventing you from ever finishing.
I second this!
I've been visiting Caras Classroom and My Room every 30 mins out of the day and haven't seen the option to go to Tessa yet. I must have missed the, apparently only chance I had.

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
is there a fix for the map locations? I can't even get to some of the locations because none of them are in the right spots when i mouse over them

Feb 28, 2018
is there a fix for the map locations? I can't even get to some of the locations because none of them are in the right spots when i mouse over them
Which browser do you use? I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome and Chrome was the only one which didn't have too many graphical issues. The location side bar should work there.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Is this the Map you are getting?
map1.jpg
If not then you have to "install" the 0.4 media update.

D

Deleted member 207364

Long story short: Couldn't find a convenient way to read & edit all the dialogue, and there's a fuck ton of it. Tried twine & atom. First time using twine tho so maybe there's a way I didn't find.

I'll wait for Casper357's "final version" and proofread that one. Renpy is much more convenient to proofread, for me at least.

Also it would be nice to have a time skip option somewhere more accessible than the PC. Phone or UI at the sides maybe?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
[[Bug]]

I found another bug, kinda.
When doing Tessa's quest. the final part of the quest where you are having sex with her, there is no option to 'Leave' to complete the quest. If you leave the location using the map button, the quest does not get completed and the next time you go back to Tessa's Lab, the scene gets repeated

I looked at the code, basically the closing ]]] that close the If/else for previous cases are preventing it from loading and being displayed.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Man this game is great, the choice of the scenes, actress, caracter, the story, It's so cool! But It would be much better if It was a Renpy game, the scroll rolling text doesn't make this game justice. Either way I can't way to see the rest, great game dude!

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah tessa quest stalls out for me it says bonnie will take me to her but that never happens

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, i have an issue with the update 4.1...how do i have to unpack everything so i dont get picture error?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey guys, i have an issue with the update 4.1...how do i have to unpack everything so i dont get picture error?
From Awolfe:
Steps to correctly install the game:

1. Create a folder for the game.
  2. Download and unpack "0.3 Media Folder Base" into the game folder you created in step #1.
  3. Download and unpack "0.4 Update Media file" into the same game folder.
  4. Download and unpack "0.4.1 Media Update File" into the same game folder.
  5. Download and unpack "0.4.1 HTML FILE" into the same game folder.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Can't progress on the Kara quest, it says I should speak to the nurse but neither nurses I'm aware of seems to be the right one.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Can't progress on the Kara quest, it says I should speak to the nurse but neither nurses I'm aware of seems to be the right one.
If I'm not mistaken, one of the nurses have a home. You should be able to find the address in the character list. - Don't remember how you learned it though =/

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes